12

It's been weeks since I've signed for that amazing deal what made me have my own number one album.

It was on number one for three weeks and still now it was in top 5.

But now I needed some time to do something else.

The last few weeks I had been working in the studio until late in the evening. Mom and dad weren't always happy with that, but they got it. It took a lot of time to get an album done. And now they were so proud it went so well.

I had an interview on ellen this afternoon and I was a little nervous. Of course I had done hundreds of interviews by now, not only for my album but also for being Demi Lovato's long lost daughter. But yeah, the idea of being on ellen was still freaking me out. Good thing was, I had to perform first so that would make me feel comfortable, I hope.

'Hey, sista, you ready to go?' She jumped on my back and I almost fell.

'Ugh' I sighed while I held her legs so she didn't fall off of me 'you might be a little longer, but that doesn't mean you're more grownup obviously.'

I heard her giggle and I laughed with her. Yes, we had the same "adorable laugh" as our mother. It wasn't that awesome though, because every time we laughed at least someone had to mention it what made us all back serious again.

We finally arrived and I took Bella with me. 'We're gonna look for Simon!' I yelled to my mom. She nod at us while she was talking to a lady who worked here, I guess.

We couldn't find Simon and it was already time for dresses and makeup now, so Bella walked with me to my dressing room. It was a nice room with a really large mirror and a table with a really lot of makeup. Three ladies walked in what got us back to reality.

'So, if this is what you get whem you're Demi Lovato's daughter, I'm gonna quit school immediately and follow your steps, sister.' I smiled at her in the mirror.

'Yeah, not gonna happen, baby. School's important.' Mom appeared in the doorway. Oops.

Laura and I exchanged looks through the mirror and made a quick funny face before anyone could notice. One of our twins perks, we thought the same at the exact same time. But it could also be annoying though.

This is your outfit for today. One of the ladies, Chelsea, showed me a black jeans with a cool white shirt, black converses and some bracelets. I still had my own bracelets. It wasn't the time for showing the world about my past. I have to live in the present.

I got my clothes and changed. Put on the bracelets and a necklace. 'You look great!', Simon said. He walked into the dressing room without knocking or anything. He always did that but I didn't care. As long as he was here, I was happy.

'Hey, Simon!'

'Lovato..'

He gave me a hug and I had to stand on my toes to hug him back.

'You're OK?' He asked.

'A little nervous. But I'm sure it's gonna be fine. Mom, dad and Arabella are in the crowd already?'

He nodded. 'Yes, they are. And Dallas is here too.'

My eyes widened. 'Really?!'

A woman walked over to us. 'Miss Lovato, you have two minutes.'

I nodded and looked at Simon. Just perform, talk a little and then I'll be with you on stage. Nothing can go wrong. I trust you with all my heart.'

I raised my eyebrow. 'Who are you and what have you done with Simon?'

'Ugh, you're just like your mother!'

I giggled and then I had to go on stage. I sang the first note and looked at the crowd. It was freaking out and a smile crossed my face.

While I was half through the song I saw Arabella, Dallas and my parents. I gave my sister a wink and continued singing.

The song ended and they all went crazy. 'Lauren!! Lauren! You are amazing!!' I heard some people yelling from the crowd. I smiled brightly as I waved at the people.

'Lauren Lovato, ladies and gentlemen!' I heard Ellen saying.

I walked towards her and she gave me a hug.

I sat down in the couch next to her and tried to relax, what went great when I made quick eye contact with Bella. Then I took a sip of my water.

'Hey Ellen!...'