4

It wasn't that bad at I thought it would be.

Actually, Sophia and I had a more lot in common then I first thought.

One of the things we had in common is that we were both invited for a party tonight.

Which was a little problem because we were grounded.

But.

Since we have each other, we made a plan together.

Dinner was nice. Mom and dad weren't home yet, so we just watched tv with Lottie.

'Mamwa!', she said when she heard the car outside. Her little legs ran to the window which looked actually adorable.

Mom got in and took Lottie in her arms. 'Hey baby girl, who is my little princess doing?' She put her hands on my moms face and smiled. 'Good. I wanna go to park. With Sophia and Ala!'

My mom shook her head. 'They can't baby. They have something else to do, right girls?'

We just groaned. I was still mad at my mom. I couldn't even go to my hockey practice because of her stupid rules. And what about the talent night at school? I had to make a plan on my own because Sophia was moving out next month.'

I sighed and went upstairs, Sophia following me. 'I hate her.' She smiled. 'Yeah, she can be stern.'

It took us more than thirty minutes to reach that fucking ground.

We were climbing out of the window from Sophia's room.

Why did our house have to be so massive?

Sophia jumped the last meters and then caught me before I fell.

'Thanks.'

She smiled. 'No problem, sis.' She poked me and then took my hand, running to the car at the end of the street.

Tonight was gonna be so much fun.

After a few hours of loud music, drunk people and drugs I wanted to leave. Ofcourse I didn't take drugs or drink alcohol. My mom would literally kill me if she found out.

Sophia walked to me with a drunk girl in her arms. 'We have to bring her home. I can't just leave her here like this.'

I nodded. She was right. The girl had way too much drinks.

'You know where she lives?' I asked her.

'Yeah, we'll drop her on our way home.'

We were almost home. The drunk girl was safe back home. Only us now.

It was almost three in the morning when we opened the door. As soft as we could we went inside. I looked behind me to see Sophia closing the door again when I ran into someone. I looked upstairs to face my mom. Shit shit shit shit shit. I don't know how many times the sentence "I hate my life" had been going through my mind, let's say a few billion times.

She crossed her arms and looked at us with a disapproving look.

'Mom, we can explain.'

'I don't even wanna hear it.'

I looked at Sophia who was trying to avoid any eye contact.

'Just go to bed now and think about how you're gonna explain this to your dad.'

I groaned. I hate my life. I hate my life. I hate my life.