7

I had a huge headache from last night.

It took me hours to finally fell asleep.

I groaned when I heard my alarm clock. I quickly got dressed then I remembered. Today I am gonna meet my twin sister who surprisingly is alive.

But first, school.

-----

Finally last period. Tayla and Jina were talking to me about Joe's party this Saturday. I couldn't pay less attention.

I've been watching the damn clock for almost thirty minutes and every minute the time seemed to slow.

FINALLY my last period ended. I threw my books in my bag and ran outside. 'You're running for the dead ones, miss Lovato?' I looked at my teacher. 'Oh, you don't even wanna know, miss.' She looked at me confused but I already ran further.

When everyone had left school I gave up. I didn't see anyone. It was probably a stupid joke anyways. Why would my dead sister just show up from the heaven. It was stupid.

I turned around and screamed.

'Laura?!'

She smiled.

'How long have you been there?'

She looked at her watch. 'Almost four minutes.'

I checked mine. It was 4.34pm. 'How can you just show up? You can't disappear and show up any time you like', I snapped. It sounded harsher than I meant to.

'Okay, I'll go then.'

She turned around and walked away.

'No! No, Laura, I didn't mean it like that! I'm sorry.'

She stood still, turned around and looked at me. Then she smiled. 'Fine. Let's go to a Starbucks so we can talk.'

I nodded and we went to the Starbucks right next to school.

----

'So, you were never dead? You just got into a huge fight with mom and dad, you were sent to a boarding school in fucking Amsterdam, and everyone told the dumb left sister that you died in a car crash.' I looked at Laura who was sitting at the other side of the table.

'Practically, yes.'

I felt a tear coming up. 'All those years, I've missed you so much. I wrote you letters when I was younger with an address called heaven, I wrote songs for and about you, I talked to you when I was having an awful day. And one day I got a text and the next day, here we are, together. I'm chatting with a girl I thought was dead and still looked freaking exactly like me.'

I could hear my voice raising, so I took a little break. Then I looked again at her. She didn't show me any emotion. I remembered her like this. She never cried, she never let anyone show her her weak side. I don't even know if she has one. 'Did you ever do those things?'

Still without any emotion, she spoke. 'Not the same address on the letters, but yeah.'

I smiled. Her stupid comments never left. 'So, you wanna go home with me? See mom and dad?'

She shook her head. 'No, you should go. I'll talk to you later.'

'Then where will you sleep?'

'I'll go to a hotel.'

'I really think you should go home with me. They will be happy to see you.'

'But...'

'What?'

'I have too much troubles now. I need to solve them first....'

I looked at her.

'Alone..', she added. She probably knew what I was thinking.

'I really think that th....'

'No, I don't want their help, Arabella.'

'But they are our parents!'

'Our parents? Really? The people who lied to us. The people who told you I died in the hospital after I was hit by a car and let you live with guilt for the past four years? The people who made you wanted to live with aunt Dallas instead of home? You mean those parents?' For the first time in forever I heard her voice raise from anger. Just a little, but it was there.

She was right about our parents, but she really can't avoid them for the rest of her life.

'I got back, atleast.'

'Yeah, because Dallas had to leave, smartass. I'm not stupid.'

I sighed. 'How can you know everything about me and I don't know anything about you?'

She thought for a second then answered my question again without any emotion. 'Because you thought I was dead and I knew you are alive.'

I crossed my arms. 'You don't have to do this in front of me, you know?'

'What?'

'Act like you don't care about all of this.'

'Well, Bella, listen to me very carefully. It might be all overwhelming for you, but I don't really act right now. I just don't give a fuck.'

'Then why are you back?!'

'Because you needed to know the truth. You were going to hurt yourself if you'd still think my "death" was your fault.'

She was so right, again. But I was gonna play hard too.

'Well, listen to me now, Eleanora, the only truth is that you are scared. And you know it very well.'

'I'm not.'

'You can lie to me whatever you want. That stupid twin-bonding thing can make me feel really nervous when I think about seeing mom and dad.'

I looked at her. Did I see that right? Was that a tear in her eye?! I blinked a few times then looked again. The tear was gone.

'If you won't come home for mom and dad or yourself, will you then do it for me? Please?'

She sighed. 'What do you expect me to do? Just walk in and say: hey mom, dad, got home earlier than I expected but I got graduated two years earlier because I seemed to be a really smart kid. And by the way, I'm almost forgotten how they are like.'

'Okay, this is the idea: you come home with me today. We'll speak with them tonight and I'll them you're moving back in.'

'Nah, I don't like it.'

'Okay, let me tell you this. It's gonna happen the way I just told you or I'm going home right now and tell them you got back and are too afraid to talk to them.'

She sighed but finally gave in.

'Cheer the moment, sister, this is not gonna happen again very soon.'

She was mentioning the giving in. I smiled. 'I will, girl. I know you're not an easy one.'

Now she smiled. 'Hmm, good. Keep that in mind for next time.'

I smiled as I walked her back home.

Our home.

A/N: yeeey, they found each other. Longer update than usual, making up for last chapter. Hope you guys like it. I enjoyed writing it anyway. Love y'all xx