Chapter 32: Hands Are Enough

De Luca:

She tastes so good...
My tongue kept playing with her and I'd hear her moans.
My dick is fuckin' throbbing like you wouldn't believe.

Her body tensed and I held onto her waist to make sure she didn't run. I can't think of a time I enjoyed eating pussy this much but I'm willin' to keep going until she passes out.
She came and I licked that up too.
I'd kill to be inside of her right now but after she told me what happened with that other asshole, I don't wanna ask and scare her off.

I also don't think my wound could take it.

"M...Mr...De Luca..." I heard her call.
My face is between your legs and you're still callin' me Mr.?
I sat up a bit to look at her and see what she wanted. Seeing her naked under me...
Her body was completely bare with her legs spread and I tried my hardest not to stare at it, but fuck...
We held eye contact.
"Put it in please..." she stated. "You can put it in..."
She had her hand between her legs while she looked at me and begged.

"Please..." she whined.
I looked back down and moved her hand. She was drenched.
I'm fuckin' losin' my mind.

"You've only done it once?" I asked.
"I'll be okay," she stated.
Yea, but that one time was fuckin' years ago. I'd still take the offer but now I gotta be gentle with her. Which is gonna piss me off for the first few minutes.

I undid my pants and pulled them down slightly, along with my underwear.
"Tell me if it hurts." I instructed.
She nodded as she looked at me with those doe eyes.

I pressed my tip right at her pussy and just stared at it. She's so fuckin' pretty.
I saw her hand reach for me. She began pushing it inside herself with her head turned to the side and her eyes softly closed. I took her hand and pinned it down above her head.
You do that shit again and I'm gonna get you pregnant.

I began sliding in slowly.
She was tighter than she should be.
I bent down and kissed her face.
"Relax for me." I stated and kissed her ear and neck. "Let me in so I can make you feel good."
She turned her head back to face me and looked at me with glossy eyes. So beautiful.
I couldn't stop myself. I held her face in one hand as the other kept her hand down. I put our lips back together while pushing in and pulling out. The longer the kiss went, the more she relaxed and I was sliding in easier with her wetness drowning my dick.
I sped up.
She moaned into my mouth and I almost fucked up and plunged my entire cock into her.

Our kiss continued while I went quicker. I could feel the pain of my wound but it wasn't trumping how good I felt and how good she sounded so I ignored it.

She was moaning louder and I realized I found it. I smirked at her closed eyes and pretty noises.
I thrusted harder, hitting the same thing that was making her loud for me.
"That's what I like to hear." I stated.

Her back arched slightly and I felt her finish around me. After the clench she did, I looked down. I pulled out and could see it leaking.
That was quick...
I chuckled while she laid there in a daze. She's cute.
I flipped her onto her stomach and leaned over her with my lips next to her ear. I began sliding in again.
"We're gonna go again. This time..." I kissed her cheek, neck, and ear. Her skin's so soft. "Make me work for it." I began thrusting again.

She moaned loudly and I looked at her ass as I kept sliding in and out. I struggled to keep my hands to myself but I wanted to smack it. Smack it, grope it, bite it. There was so much I wanted to do to her body and I didn't know where to start or if she'd even be okay once I did. She just looks so innocent and sweet all the fuckin' time and I wanna ruin it.

I bent back down to see her face and I almost came when I picked her head up. Her eyes were rolled back slightly with her eyelids low. Her full lips were parted and tears leaked down her cheeks. This wasn't even as much as I wanted to do to her and she was crying.
But her moans were music to my ears.
I pushed my fingers past her lips to open her mouth more so I could hear them better. And she let me.

I kissed where her tears fell and regretted that I was about to cum because I didn't wanna pull out.
I felt her tense around me a second time and the tears leaked faster. The moans became louder. I encouraged it.
"Yea, come on. I know that feels good."
I began slamming into that spot and she cried out louder and looked to the ceiling with my fingers still pressing her tongue down.
She came again and I pulled out and came on her ass.
I took my fingers out and she laid down with her eyes closed.

I rolled off of her and just put my hand on my wound.
"Fuck..." I grunted quietly.
Worth it. But it hurts like a bitch.

I stood up and walked to her bathroom with my hand over my bandage.

I found a towel and wet it before going back to her room. She laid there on her stomach with her eyes closed and her arms bent under her chest.
I wiped her down, both her ass and between her legs. Then my phone began to ring from the bathroom.
I got up to get it.

"Yea?" I replied when I accepted it.
I walked around her apartment looking for a hamper or laundry room.

"It was Aldo's boys. What do you want us to do about it?" Ricky asked.
"Meet me at their warehouse on 9th."
"How many of us?"
"You. Elmo. Dina. And Carlo. Tell everybody else to be on standby."
"Not a problem."
We hung up.

I found the hamper and dropped the towel inside.
Then found my shirt and slid it back on.

I saw into Lucky's room as she laid there. I took my jacket and walked over to her before laying it on top of her body.

I left her room and closed the door behind me.
I also took her apartment keys then left and walked to my car.

After hopping in, I reversed quick out of the parking lot and drove.

Aldo's boys are pests and I got too much shit on my plate to deal with them too. If they wanted to die, they could've just shot me a text to not waste my fuckin' time.

~~~

I arrived at the warehouse I told them and all of mine were already parked and leaning against their cars. I saw Dina with a gun in her hand. Elmo had a cigarette between his lips like I did and a rifle in his hand that he was wiping down.

"No weapon of choice?" Carlo asked me.
"His hands are enough." Elmo chuckled.
I removed my cigarette to exhale and knock off the ash then put it back between my lips.

I walked to the door with my hands in my pockets then kicked it open.

All of their guys stood there counting money and surrounded by drugs most people still haven't even heard of.
I walked in further.

One of them went into their pants and grabbed a pistol. He was shot in his head before he could cock it.

"Make the right moves, bitch." I heard Ricky say.

I made it to their table and looked at the money.

My eyes lifted to look at them. I counted twelve at the table. Thirteen if you count the corpse on the floor. There was more than that in the entire room. I'd say thirty.

"What do you want?" one of them asked.
I removed my cigarette and put it out onto one of their bills.
I took a look at them one more time.
"We don't have nothin' for you." said another.
"Yes, you do." I argued.

I flipped the table onto one half of them and then grabbed another by his face and turned it hard enough that his neck snapped. I lifted my gun and shot three in their faces.

The guys under the table lifted it off.
I tossed my gun onto the floor.

"Have at it, you four." I told my guys behind me.

The men in front of me looked at my gun on the floor as we listened to screams and the sound of guns going off and metal pipes bashing into skulls.

"You sure you wanna do that?" he asked.
"Try me." I insisted.

He flicked out a knife.
That's adorable.