Chapter 75: Boredom

I woke up and went to get ready for the day even though it was 2pm.

After brushing my teeth, I walked out and towards the kitchen and living room to see if I'd find Marco.

He was standing on the phone with someone.

"Look it up. I looked it up myself and nothin's showin' up. Get somebody, anybody, to find where the fuck this is." he commanded.
I walked over and began fixing a bowl of cereal.
"Don't call me unless you got somethin'." he stated while I opened the box and poured into my bowl.
I heard him go into the fridge and I turned around to see him already handing me the milk. I took it and he grabbed a bottle of water.
"Don't tell Gabriel, yet. I'll speak to him later."
He hung up.

"What's happening?" I asked as I poured my milk into my bowl.
"The address you found doesn't show up when searched on the computer."
I froze. "Do you think I messed up?"
"No. I think it's private."
"Private?"
"They don't want too many people knowin' about it. If Mattia did do anything with my mother, he wouldn't put her somewhere easy to find."
I nodded as I ate a spoonful of my cereal.
He just sat there on his phone.

"Are you excited?" I wondered.
He looked at me.
"To see your mother again..." I said in further detail.
He looked away in thought. "I might be."
"Might?"
"I think of it as a job to do. When I go get her, maybe I'll be excited. But until then...it's another day of gettin' work done."
"Hm...Well...I'll be excited for you."
He looked back at me.
"How old were you when you lost her?"
"Fifteen."
"You're 33 now."
"Mhm."
"Eighteen years since you've seen her. Wow." I ate more of my cereal. "How old was she?"
"Thirty nine."
"She's 57?! In a prison?! A hidden prison?!" I almost choked.
I watched him scoff as he looked down at his lap in thought. "She can handle it."

~~~

I sat next to Marco while trying to entertain myself. Which he couldn't do because of his injuries.
He'd gotten more talkative with me but he's still not gonna go on a rant anytime soon just to make sure I'm not bored.

I laid with my head on his thigh as he sat manspreading on my couch. I clicked through the tv looking for things to watch but everything sounded boring until I just turned it off completely and stared at the ceiling.

"What?" he asked.
"I'm bored."
"Mm." he responded dryly.
I looked at him.
He was staring at his phone.
I grabbed his wrist and pulled it down so he'd look at me instead.
I could see his phone. He was reading the news. I rolled my eyes.
"Don't you get bored?" I asked him while he looked down at me.
"No."
I groaned.

He didn't say anything.

"I could...translate the pages some more..." I offered.
"No."
Damn it.
I rolled over and laid my chin on his thigh.

I had an idea.
But that was off the table since he was injured.
I also felt like using sex for boredom just took the specialness out of it anyway.
Which made me have a question.

"Marco..." I called.
"Hm?"
"Do you remember...a really long time ago...when you said you don't have sex, because sex has emotions. So you said you do the other thing...?"
"Mhm."
"So then..."
"Say the word and I'll answer." he commanded.
I looked up at him and he was looking down at me. "How are you attractive even at this angle?" I asked.
"Say it." he repeated.
I sighed. "You didn't have sex with Viviana...you..." I mumbled it. "...her."
"I what?"
"You...fkckfk...her."
"I can't hear you." he mocked emotionlessly. I sighed. It's such a vulgar term.
But I sat up and put my face right in front of his.
"You didn't have sex. You fucked. You fucked and you fucked hard, didn't you?" I said sarcastically. "Did you fuck her like you fuck me? Did you miss fucking me? Do you fuck me?" I wondered and looked at his lips.
His hand grabbed my throat and he kissed me deeply.

I felt his tongue begin to play with mine and I didn't stop it. My hand found his crotch and he finally pulled away.
"We have sex but I fuck the shit outta you when we do." he stated.
I smiled and brought our lips back together, hungrily.
My hand rubbed the erection that was formed in his pants.
"You know I'm injured and that's what you do?" he asked and thrusted into my hand.
"You don't have to move." I stated.

I undid his pants and pulled it out of his underwear. I wasn't even sure how I did it the first time, it was just adrenaline and sexual tension.
I lowered my face to it and began sliding it past my lips.
I heard him take a deep breath.
That's why I do it. There's my motivation.
I slid it in further and made sure I got it as wet as I could while my tongue slid up and down.
If he expected me to put this thing all the way in, he was insane. I was barely past halfway and my mouth already felt full.
I used my hand for the rest of it and removed my mouth so I could lick the base and get it wet too before sliding it back in.
My hand assisted and stroked him up and down on the parts I couldn't reach with my throat while my tongue massaged him.
Along with his, I had my own moans exiting that would greet his dick as it rubbed over my tongue.

I heard his phone begin to ring.
I continued sucking him.
It continued to ring.
I looked up at him with my tongue sliding up his throbbing dick.
"Answer it..." I permitted.
"Your pussy is lucky my ribs are cracked." he stated.
I smiled before sliding it back into my throat.

"What?" he answered. I felt him hold my hair in his hand.
"Good-...fuck..." he moaned.
I kept going and could feel him about to finish. I spit on it and licked around his tip before sliding it back in, only for him to cum down my tongue the moment I did.
"Aw...shit...Yea, I heard you..." he huffed into the phone.
I swallowed it and kept going.
"Don't tell him..." I could hear how heavy his breathing was as he spoke. "I'll handle it."
"Yea, whatever." He hung up the phone and tossed it onto the couch.
"Push it all the way in..." he instructed.
I couldn't do that. He's massive.
"Come on, bella, you got it."
I tried anyway.
"Open your throat." he said and his hand softly caressed the front of my throat.
I opened it further.
"Good, sweetheart. Just like that..."

I think...somehow...I just came.
I moaned onto his dick again as I sped up.
"Yea, like that..." he huffed and he came a second time.
"Atta girl..." He took my jaw and lifted my face off of him.

I looked at him.

He smiled at me. "You're gonna be the death of me, you know that?"
I smiled before he put his lips against mine.