Chapter 44: What Is It About Her?

De Luca:

I'd stripped my jacket off and shoes while her dress and shoes fell to the floor during our kiss as we entered her room.

I shut the door then picked her up and walked closer to the bed.
She smells phenomenal. Like if angels came from heaven and started a bakery in a flower field.

I can't get tired of kissin' her. Her lips are just so fuckin' soft. I do this shit and wonder what she's doin' to me. I never crave a person. With Viviana she's just there and I do it 'cause why not but I never wonder where she is and crave my hands over her body. I've been with other women and still never experienced this. It pisses me off to see someone make her cry. Her smile makes my chest tight. I get chills when she touches me.
What the fuck is happening to me? I just met her a few weeks ago!

I stopped and looked at her.

"What's wrong?" she asked. "Do you want to stop?"

Why do I like you?

I just stared at her as I tried to figure it out.

Is it the body? No. I've met women with nice bodies and I didn't do this. Is it her face? No. She's beautiful but that ain't enough. I've met beautiful. Multiple times. This didn't happen.
I noticed how she looked at me.
That might be it.
It's so... sweet?
Is it because she's nice? I don't know. A lot of the times her niceness pisses me off. You can be too nice. She's cotton candy reincarnated. Annoying.

But...

I put our lips back together and held her waist back in my hands.

I pulled off her panties as my lips trailed down her neck and collarbone. I licked up her nipples and sucked them. If I could stay like this I would.
But I did something else instead.

On every area I could reach on her chest, I left a hickey and listened to her faint moans in return.
I went down to her stomach and kissed lightly before my lips found between her legs. This is what I missed.
I pushed her legs back and attached my tongue to her clit.
She squirmed with her moan and I thought it was cute. I sucked on it and let my tongue play in her wetness. My hands held onto her soft thighs and I greedily licked every fold and constantly sucked on her clit. One of her hands held onto her leg, keeping it out of my way, and the other was gripping onto her pillow while she whimpered. I began multitasking and using one hand to unbutton my shirt all the way.
I spread her further and just flicked my tongue over the bulb repeatedly. She squirmed and cried out to me but I couldn't stop.
Her back arched and her hand found my shoulder while she came but I didn't let up, I just held her hand to get her to stop.
I rubbed the entire flat part of my tongue over her and I could feel my dick twitching eagerly.
"Marco..."
Fuck...
She whined and came while my tongue kept moving.
"M-Marco, wait...!" She squirmed.
I didn't.
She came again through quivering whimpers and tried her hardest to run.
I let her free and sat up to look at her.

Her body was still twitching.
I licked my lips and could still taste her as I watched her cover her eyes with her arm like she was embarrassed.
I pulled my shirt off then went to my belt to pull everything down.
"Move your hand." I commanded.

Her legs were beginning to relax but I pushed them back to her chest when I leaned over her. They rested over my shoulders.
"Move your arm, I wanna see you." I commanded.
She slowly slid her arm away from her eyes and I could see how wet they were.
"You okay?" I asked and kissed her jaw.
"My legs..."
"Are you scared that I have them over my shoulders like this?"
She didn't answer. She just whimpered while I kissed down her neck.
"Put it in, please..." she begged.
If she's gonna do that every time...then every time it's gonna be real difficult to pull out.

I only realized then that this was the first woman I'd been penetrating without a condom on. In sixteen years I haven't fucked raw. I don't even fuck Viviana without a condom.
I'm fuckin' goin' insane.

I began sliding in slowly and heard her moan towards the ceiling.
"Too much...It's too big..." she whined.
"It's too big?"
"Y-Yes..." she whimpered.
"Then why are you takin' me in so well, hm?" Fuck, she's wet...It felt too good.
She didn't have an answer.
"Do you like it?" I asked and kissed one of her legs over my shoulder.
I kissed her lips lightly.
She nodded and I smirked at how cute she was. I pushed it in deeper.
"M-Marco...!" she said and interrupted herself with a moan.
"Still too big?"
"It...It hurts a little..."
"Yea?" I put my lips back on hers and kissed her. She eagerly kissed me back and I started thrusting in and out.

I tried pulling away, but she gently bit my lower lip and pulled it to kiss me again.
You're fuckin' kiddin' me...
"Hold my hand." I instructed.
"Hm?"
"I'm about to fuck you properly."
She took my hand and our fingers intertwined while I held it above her head.
I used a few strokes just to work it in a bit more before I began thrusting relentlessly and sliding deeper after each.
She moaned louder.

She toys with me too much.

She continued to moan like those other two nights and I loved that fuckin' sound.
"It...It hurts..." she whimpered.
"It does?"
She moaned instead of answering me. I lowered my face to her neck and began kissing it. "You like it when it hurts. Don't you?"
Her free hand held her leg farther back as she whimpered.
"Hurt me..." she begged.
Tricked me into thinkin' she was innocent.

I thrusted harder and let her moans and cries fill her room.
She wasn't too tight, so I figured the pain she said she had was from me being too deep. I pulled it out just a bit but it made me chuckle to myself.
You're actually a slut. You entertain me.

"Is that what you like? When I plunge it in as deep as it can go?" I asked her and sucked her neck.
"Yes...!"
"What else do you like, huh?"
I slid my hand between her legs and began rubbing her clit while I thrusted.
She whimpered and looked overstimulated as I worked. I slowed my thrusts down but kept going just as deep with my fingers rubbing.
Her hand held my wrist as she whined and fidgeted.
I felt her cum around me and it just made me harder.

I grabbed her by her waist and stood out of the bed with her still in place before slamming her back into me to take every inch. My hands grabbed onto her round ass to make it easier.
"W-Wait...I-I came twice..." she muttered.
"I know." I kissed her. "But I didn't."
I kept going and she wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder while I thrusted into her.
"Say my name. Let me hear it." I instructed.
"Marco..." she replied weakly.
"Say it again." I kept going.
"M-...Marco..."
She's so fuckin' sexy...
"Again."
"Marco..."
I laid her back on the bed while I stood and pressed my hand on her stomach to keep stroking.

I looked at her as she laid with her head to the side and her noises spilling out beyond her control.
"F-Feels good..." she stated.
"Yea?"
Her eyelids were heavy as her tears fled. She looked in my eyes. "It feels good..."
I pulled out and immediately came on her stomach. "Fuck." I panted.
You gotta be shittin' me...

What the fuck was that?

I lost control and almost fucked up.
I looked back at her laying between my arms as I was leaned over her body.
She laid there with her eyes closed.
I took a deep breath.
Last time takin' her raw. I clearly can't fuckin' handle it.

I got up to find a towel.