Chapter 71: Waste The Day Away

De Luca:

She stood in front of me in that dress.

I remembered that dress.

That dress makes it hard for me to focus.

"Hi..." she stated.

"Hi." I replied.

I'd do somethin' but I got the feeling she'd slap me across my face.

I looked in her eyes.

She's just gonna have to slap me.

I held her face in my hands as I walked inside and pulled her close to me. Our lips pressed together and I was surprised she kissed me back. I shut the door behind me and walked her to her room without separating us.

We made it and I brought her to the bed. I pushed her dress up her body just to pull her panties down and off. My jacket was pulled off my shoulders and fell onto the floor. She undid my belt for me while my tongue danced with hers and our lips continued.

I pushed her to lay down and felt my tip sliding in. It was enough that I sighed, "Fuck..." under my breath.

I pushed in further and felt her moan on my lips. I started thrusting quicker.

"M-Marco...!" she called. If she wanted me to slow down, that wasn't helping.

I thrusted harder and listened to her bed creaking under our weight.

It's been six months. Six fuckin' months since I last came and her bein' the next body I touch made it even worse. I looked at her underneath me and listened to her moans bouncing off the walls. Her hand was wrapped around my wrist as my hand pressed into her mattress. I felt her thighs against my hips while I thrusted in between them. She came around me but that wasn't what got me. She looked me in my eyes as she did it. I came right after her and didn't bother pulling out.

"I'll get you a pill later." I swore and tore open my shirt before pulling it off.
"Do it again..." she said softly. "Please..."
I looked at her and closed my eyes. "Fuck."

I pulled it out a few inches then slammed it back in. I watched her moan towards the ceiling and I kept thrusting. Her legs were falling weak already and getting in the way, so I took them and held them over my arms while I stroked.

Her arms wrapped around my neck and she rested her head on my shoulder.

I kissed it and her neck without losing the rhythm of my thrusts. I could hear her whimpering onto my shoulder as I kept hitting that spot I knew she liked.

"Look at me...I wanna see your face." I stated.

She lifted her head with her arms still around my neck and I saw her wet eyes. I kissed under them and her cheeks while feeling her tense around me. She came again and her head was thrown back in pleasure. She picked it up and put her lips back on mine. Her tongue found mine and she ran her fingers through my hair while her soft lips massaged mine.

I grunted as I came a second time and left it in. I thrusted more.

~~~

Her body felt hot as we went on the fifth round. We stripped completely naked the round before and I struggle with keeping my lips off of her body. Her nipples are sensitive and the little whine I got after running my thumb or tongue over them made me harder.

She laid under me with tears leaking out of her eyes and her head turned to the side.

"Turn over..." I instructed.

I pulled out and helped her flip over onto her stomach. I held my arm around her waist and my hand right under her belly button, pushing it up as I slid in. I lowered to her neck and licked and sucked. I kissed her jaw and bit her ear. I left hickeys on her shoulder. I couldn't get enough of her, she was makin' me feral.

She whimpered under me and I lifted her face out of her pillow so I could see her better. Her tears dripped down her face and her eyelids were heavy. Her lips were parted letting every whine and whimper escape easy. Her hands gripped onto her sheets tightly.

"Does it feel good?" I asked her.
"C-Cum in me...again..."

Every time. Every time I'm losin' my fuckin' mind.

I sat up and grabbed onto her hips, her back arched, and I thrusted harder. Her cries grew louder when I shoved it all the way in.

"Marco...!" she shouted.

I leaned over her while I thrusted relentlessly and kissed down her neck. I put my hand over hers and we both held onto the sheets.

I thrusted and came again. But my hips didn't stop.

Six months.

Six. Fuckin'. Months.

Her body was trembling beneath mine and I listened to her cries as she came again. Her bed kept creaking and the headboard rammed into her wall while I kept plunging inside of her.

"M-Marco..." she called softly.
"Yea, bella."
"L-Look at me, please..."

I flipped her back onto her back and she looked at me with those doe eyes. I began to slide back in but she pushed me up and I sat back with her in my lap. I looked at her. She started sliding me into herself and I looked down to see only for her to lift my face back up in her hands and put our lips together. I kissed her back with my hands on her waist. She slid me in and out with her lips softly grazing against mine as she moaned.

I watched her in awe.

I watched how her eyes softly closed and I looked at her wet eyelashes from her tears. I watched her gently bite her lower lip. I felt her soft and delicate hands hold my face and neck. I watched her lightly toss her head back when she reached the spot she yearned for.

I pulled her face back to mine and kissed her just one more deep and long time as we came together again.

~~~

I laid with her on top of me for a few hours and I kept completely still for the most part. We were only covered by the sheets because her comforter was too hot and our bodies were still warm. I looked at her asleep on my chest. I didn't want to move. I didn't want to wake her. That's never happened before. To no other woman. I'd demand they left afterwards. Or I'd leave on my own. But I wanted her on my chest.

I lifted her face to me and she still slept as I pressed a soft kiss into her cheek. I thought about cleaning her up when we finished but she dozed off on top of me too soon. We could shower and wash the sheets when she wakes up. But I let her rest for now.

I just didn't know what to do anymore.

I can't leave her again after this. For my sake and hers. If I left her again, I knew she'd be pissed and I'd start that same routine I did over the last six months all over again. I couldn't leave. But Carmine couldn't find out. She couldn't work for me again. She had to stay home and maybe I'd visit. I couldn't have anyone knowing we still communicated. She'd be at risk again.

I felt her squirm awake on top of me and I looked at her.

"Good morning..." she stated. It was actually 6:30pm. Gabriel's gonna be pissed.
"Good morning." I replied anyway.
She looked down. "You never remind me that I'm naked." she scolded.

"It never bothers me."