info

Character info :

Name : Choi Ha JoonBorn : September 11,1996 (A year older than Bangchan) Height : 177 cmFamily : Only son of a loving couple

Name : Choi Ha Joon
Born : September 11,1996 (A year older than Bangchan)
Height : 177 cm
Family : Only son of a loving couple. Both parents are dead. (More info as the story starts)
Searching for a job as he is in debt.
He is a beta (And as always we all know there's a cliche twist)
Likes taking care of people, except the ones who gets on his hit list.
Can be savage when he wants to be.
"I'm not your " damsel in a distress"!! I AM THE DISTRESS"
Loves coffee.
Believes omegas should not be limited from anything.
"I am not fragile and definitely not made of glass, and if I say I'm strong, then I AM STRONG YOU POOP HEAD! "
Has four legs when drunk and believes that it's his inner magician's awakening... smh.
Jyp ain't THAT bad. FITE ME.
"I'm one well written bl away from discovering a new kink"
Loves being lazy. It's his secret side job.

Story background info :

Everything was normal. Until it was not. Human population was declining exponentially, which meant the obvious : extinction. Nature being the good old nature decided to evolve. And that resulted in changes in humans. Precisely speaking, men were also given the power to give birth. In order to restore the human population rate and to maintain life, human beings evolved onca again, after billions of years, to save itself. Humans showed biological changes. Chaos was not a word to describe it.

Society was divided into 3.
The Alphas : the biologically advanced evolved humans. Consists of 1/4 of the total population. Have ruts. Exposed to pheromones and produce their own. Physically found to be stronger and smarter.

The betas : the normal un-evolved humans. Consists of 2/4 (larger part) of the total population. Not affected by the pheromones and does not produce them. Not affected by ruts or heats.

The omegas : Another part of the biologically advanced evolved humans. Consists of 1/4 of the total population. Have heats. Releases pheromones like the alphas and are affected by them.

Mates : Clear reason unknown. Still under study. Some Alphas and Omegas are found to have some level of mental bond resulting in an even higher level of physical compatibility. Currently believed that this has something to further do with the evolution. Commonly found in Alpha - omega pairs. But rarely more than two people are bonded together and become : packs.

Often when more than two people are bonded they become a pack and are often found to have a certain mark symbolizing they are mates. Reason unknown.
Not always do all mates comes together to form a pack since they could be anywhere in the world.
Forming of packs (more than two people being mates) is believed to be the result of a higher feeling of mental compatibility and closeness. As a result many kpop groups have been found to be packs consisting of all their members. Believed to be the result of their close bond formed through years of being together.
Not necessarily does every pack have an omega. Alphas can have betas as partners and form a bond with them through marking them whereas in the case of mates, the Alphas and Omegas share a pre-bond and it is completed and strengthened by marking each other.
Betas are generally accepted to work as staffs in entertainment companies as they are not affected by pheromones and thus always be on alert and level-headed and help the idols when they go into heat/rut.

People are still not very open minded about Omegas as everything is new and are often considered weak. Keyword : considered.