Jyp Ent.

3𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫

To say he was scare would be an understatement. He was petrified. Ha Joon was standing in front of the huge glass building with the letters "JYP ENT. " debating whether to enter or not.

He finally mustered the courage to enter the building and went to the reception area.

Ha Joons pov

I can hear my heart beat out of my chest as I dragged myself to the reception counter. A beautiful young woman dressed formally was sitting there.
"Um... Hello." "Hello, how may I help you? " She said with a gentle smile.

"I heard from one of my friend that Jyp is looking for a new manager and I came here to apply for the position"

"Let me just confirm with the Head of the managing team about this. Please wait a moment"

I saw her dialing someone on the telephone and saw her speaking.
She kept the phone down and turned to me.

"It seems what you heard is true, the company is searching for someone to fill the manager post. You may proceed to the 7th floor, the room on the far end of the floor. There you'll see the sign saying Head of the managing team. You may enter the room, he will be waiting for you."

"Thank you" I said and bowed.
I got into the elevator and pressed the 7th floor. Soon I heard a ding signalling I had reached the designated floor. I walked to the end of the floor and saw a sign saying "Head of managing team" just as I was told. I checked my outfit once again.

I knocked on the door and soon heard a "come in". I opened the door and entered the room. There sat a man behind a large table, probably in his late 40's .

" Welcome, and have a seat please"

I bowed and took a seat across him. "Nice to meet you, Sir. My name is Choi Ha Joon and I came to apply for the position of a manager. "

"Ok Mr. Choi, have you brought all your documents? Including the medical certificate stating you are a beta. "

"Yes I have them here", I said handing over all the documents.

He looked through all my certificates and documents.

" So, Choi Ha Joon-ssi it seems you completed your degree with honours 3 years ago but only applying for a job now. If you don't mind me asking, may I know why? "

I explained to him how after my mother's passing away, I had to support my dad but could not go for a proper job since I had to take care of him because of his health and basically take care of the house, so I had to resort to taking tution for college students and how my dad's recent death had left me in debt which I had to pay off, forcing me to look for a high paying job.

"I'm sorry for your loss Choi-ssi. As far as I've seen all your credentials are okay. Now I'll be asking you a few questions, nothing much. Just simple ones"

I nodded my head as a sign signalling that I'm okay with it.
He proceeded to give me fake scenarios and asked me how I would handle them. Like, "what would you do if there was a mob of fans outside a private schedule venue" or "how I would handle a possible sasaeng situation" etc.

After asking me such 5 or 6 questions and jotting down something in a book, he looked at me and smiled.

"There have been many applicants. Did a background check on them. Half of them turned out to be fans who wanted to get close to their idols. We'll be doing the same on you, you don't mind it do you Ha Joon-ssi? It is necessary since there have been accidents. We will contact you once everything is verified." He said.

"Yes, it won't be a problem. And thank you Sir" I got up and bowed.

"You may leave now". I once again bowed and left the building.

"I hope I get the job. This is my resort. " I thought to myself as I went to my apartment.