Hyung

30 minutes before

Jisung was on the couch eating away the packet of chips he found in the cabinet. All of his other mates were in their rooms, still unpacking all their stuffs since they just moved in this morning. All except for Chan, who was in the studio writing away all of his youth as usual. As a producer himself, Jisung was happy to find out they had an in-built studio but he also knew that meant that their Leader who also adorned the position of Head Alpha in their pack, would be basically living inside it. That didn't mean that he was irresponsible of his other duties. Even though they barely saw him outside after he enters the studio, he would always be there magically, when his members needed him as their leader or when his mates needed him as their head alpha. Jisung was always amazed of how Chan handled everything, almost like it's nothing.

Jisung was brought out of his little bubble when he heard the bell ring.

They weren't expecting anyone so who...? Also it was almost 8 O'clock...? Jisung thought to himself.

Jisung's pov

I walked to open the door and expected to see one of the company managers but I was greeted by two unfamiliar faces, a young woman and...... Oh God. Wow... He's beautiful. Yeah, he's handsome too. Wooooow. Look at those eyes... Damn! He's attractive. He's tall, and handsome and beautiful and he's at our door.... Wait. He's at our door?

I was wondering whether he was an actor or a model but soon got my answer.

"Um.. Hi. I'm Ha Joon, the new manger."

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts only to realize I was staring right at his face for God know how long. Ugh. So embarrassing!

And the fact that they might have noticed I was staring combined with the knowledge that this beautiful person was talking to me made me nervous, like butterflies-in-my-stomach kinda nervous.

"Yeah, oh yes..... Ofc! Yes please, enter. Yeah I'll call Chan Hyung. Please enter."

I almost choked on the chips in my mouth but managed to stay alive and showed him to his room, the only available room since all the members occupied the other ones. After I saw him and his noona, atleast that's what I heard him call her, moving the luggage to his room, I ran to the studio to get Chan hyung, only to see him coming out of the studio himself.

"CHAN HYUNG!! CHAN HYUNG!! CHAN HYU-"

"Omg, Jisung, why are you screaming?what is it!? What happened? I heard a bell? What's happening and who was it? Is someone hurt?"

I saw concern flash through his eyes. One of the points to remember about Chan hyung : he is extremely protective of his mates. Like super protective.

"I'm sorry for scaring you hyung. But no one's hurt. I came to tell you that our new personal manger has arrived. I just showed him to his room. He's inside with his noona? Idk! But yeah. They're inside. I told him, that I would get you." I said to Chan hyung, who had.... an unpleasant look in his eyes?

"Ok. Call the others down to the main hall." Saying that Chan hyung left for downstairs, not before giving a look at the door opposite to the studio on the same floor.

I quickly called everyone including a sleepy Jeongin downstairs and told them about everything. We all knew Chan hyung didn't like the idea of a personal manager, especially the fact that he would be living with us. Chan hyung didn't like unknown people near us. Even though we are all Alphas and were strong, Chan hyung still worried for us. And we appreciated him for that. I knew it wasn't just Chan hyung who was dissatisfied with this new managers arrival but it's not like anyone can oppose the company.