Realizations

[Brace yourselves, for this is going to be long ride. I've posted this even longer than usual chapter as an apology for not posting sooner.
So, onto the chapter! ]

___________________________

Ha Joon and Chan soon reached the backyard only to find Jeongin and Han having a face off, trying to see who can stuff their mouth with more meat.

"I swear they're not normal" Chan said shaking his head in disbelief.

"I think they're cute" Ha Joon said laughing.

Hyunjin was laying on the ground and singing "On The Ground" at the top of his lungs and Changbin was on top of one of the chair singing "Rollin' ". Felix was busy encouraging Changbin. Seungmin was trying to piss and already pissed off Minho.

" You wanna help me hyung? " Chan asked with puppy eyes.

"Oh, so NOW you decided to use the dongsaeng card Mr. Chan. Very well then. " Ha Joon said in disbelief.

"YAHH! KIM SEUNGMIN STOP PISSING OFF MINHO OR I'M LETTING YOU SLEEP IN BETWEEN CHANGBIN AND HAN, AND CHANGBIN GET YOUR ASS DOWN THE CHAIR RIGHT THIS INSTANT, WHAT IF YOU FALL OMG! AND HYUNJIN STOP MOPPING THE BACKYARD FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU'LL GET DIRTY!! JEONGIN AND HAN, DEATH BY CHOKING ON BARBECUE MEAT IS A LAME CAUSE OF DEATH EVEN FOR A NORMAL PERSON, YOU DON'T WANT STAYS TO TELL PEOPLE THAT THEIR IDOL DIED BY CHOKING ON BARBECUE MEAT WHILE TRYING TO STUFF THEIR MOUTH, SO STOP THIS MADNESS RIGHT NOW OR I'LL THROW OUT EVERY LAST PIECE OF MEAT IN THIS ENTIRE COTTAGE "

Within seconds, all of the members were sitting obediently around the table looking like dejected cats, after getting scolded by the their mother.

Soon they all started chatting and drinking. All of skz were shell shocked to see Chan being so close to Ha Joon. They saw confusing in each others eyes except for the clingy pair and Minho. But they all silently agreed to not make an scene about it and to confront Minho the next day.

The party had ended in a blast,all of them except Chan and Ha Joon were drunk. Chan had to stay with Felix and Hyunjin because both his mates were being extra clingy and wanted Chan to cuddle with them. Chan silently thanked and apologized to his hyung that he couldn't help him in cleaning.

It was late at night and Ha Joon had finished cleaning up and was about to go when he noticed Jeongin coming down the stairs.

"Jeongin-aa? What are you doing up at this time?" Ha Joon asked curiously.

" I am not feeling well, hyung. Aaaah! I shouldn't have eaten that much. Damn you Jisung hyung! And I just had to drink too much!" Jeongin said laying down on the couch in the living room.

" Do you need medicine? Want some water? Do you have fever? " Jeongin could clearly see the concern in Ha Joon's eyes while he checked his temperature.

"Yes, some water please. Also, hyung, what perefume are you wearing? It smells so nice" Jeongin said trying to get more of that smell.

"Yah! Stop trying to sniff me, you overgrown puppy! And if I smell of something then it's definitely of barbecue sauce and alcohol. Perfume, my ass!"  Ha Joon replied trying to pry off  Jeongin who was trying to sniff him.

"And it definitely doesn't seem like you have a fever but you're sweating too much Jeongin, so I'm not sure.... Chan's not here too. And you don't look well. None of the other staffs are available since they went back to their hotel plus they're drunk so I don't think they'll be of any help. Why don't you go back to your room and try to take a little nap Jeongin-aa. Maybe it is the alcohol and exhaustion taking a toll on you. If anything, I want you to call me, ok?"
Ha Joon said making sure Jeongin is listening to him.