Moving

So yeah I'm back guys!!! I missed writing this so much ㅜㅜ
Let's begin!

Jeongin was running towards the tall building, getting out of the car and pulling his mask up covering his face. He had been late for the dance practice and had gotten q call from a whining Seungmin telling him to rush there with a pissed off Minho in the background. He was almost at the entrance when he saw something zoom past him. He entered the building clutching his chest for dear life as he somehow luckily avoided crashing into whatever the "whoosh of wind" was.

It turned out that the wind that zoomed past him had stopped, noticing him.

"Are you okay, you squishy bread looking boy?"

Jeongin realized that it was indeed a person and not a naruto character that zoomed past him. He didn't know whether to laugh or question why a person wearing an apron with the picture of a little chick, holding a spatula, panting hard like they've run a marathon and looking like they're about to end whoever goes against them was here at JYP.

"Yes, I'm okay...? I guess...?" He said feeling his body, checking out if he is indeed in one piece.

"Where is that old man's room? "

"Which old man?" Jeongin looked at her in amazement. This person had piqued his curiosity.

"Jyp". That was the last straw. Jeongin laughed out loud. He was laughing so hard that he didn't even question anything, pointing towards the reception area.

Hwa Jin soon reached the reception demanding to see Jyp, the receptionist trying to tell her she needs a prior appointment and that she couldn't let an unknown person (in a questionable attire, she quietly thought in  her head) meet their boss. Hwa Jin was ready to barge her way in when Jeongin stepped in.

"I know her noona. She's with me. I'll take her to Jyp-nim." Jeongin said smiling  so sweetly and innocently,convincing the poor receptionist.

"But.. I can't-". " Please, trust me noona" Jeongin pouts pretending to be hurt that the receptionist didn't believe him.

"Fine. You always have your way, but this time i seriously hope it's true and not one of your daily pranks, little Alpha."

"Thank you noona!! And Ms. Spatula please follow me! " Jeongin said grinning as he ran to the (h)el(l)evator.

"Why did you help me bread?" Hwa Jin asked as soon as she got into the lift along with Jeongin. "I liked you the moment you called him " Old man". I guess I'm glad that I met my people" Jeongin said proudly to which Hwa Jin couldn't help but snort.

Soon the lift stopped at a floor with a ding. "This is the floor you needed to reach. Our old man's office is the one on the far end of the hallway." Jeongin said and watched Hwa Jin getting out of the elevator and running towards their boss's room.

"Thank you, little bread." Jeongin heard Hwa Jin screaming while she ran and smiled before pressing the floor to the dance studio.

Jeongin reached in front of the dance studio. He could hear the music blasting with occasional shouts of Minho correcting the others, a whining Hyunjin, a hungry Changbin and a Chan explaining how cute Seungmin is. He chuckled to himself thinking about his mates. He knew they would be mad at him, especially Minho for being late but he knew they won't be able to resist his cuteness and would eventually forgive him just like that. He knew he was on top (maknae on top~ whooo ooh hoohoo~ sorry) They were weak for him. And he always used it wisely, especially on situations like this.

Rest of skz heard the door opening and saw Jeongin entering the studio with a smile.

"Look who decided to grace us with his presence. " A sassy Seungmin said with a not-so-surprised face. "I'm sorry guys, I know I'm wrong. I was too tired and I woke up late." Jeongin said with a pout. And that was it. All of them melted one by one and said how it was okay and that they're glad that he slept well, about how it's not good to over exert oneself when tired and a Han about how he wants to kiss the pout off the face of his youngest mate trying to catch a running Jeongin who desperately didn't want to be smothered the second he stepped in the studio.

Han eventually caught Jeongin and kissed him on the lips. The kiss was supposed to be a quick one but soon Han got on top of Jeongin and sat on his lap, deepening their kiss. Han let his hands travel through Jeongin's hair and started moving his waist on top of Jeongin, eliciting a moan from Jeongin making the rest of their mates turn to them.

"Omg. Han not in front of my salad!! " Said a mad Changbin who was trying to eat the salad box Felix had prepared. Felix ran towards Han and Jeongin saying how he too wanted to kiss the young Alpha. Chan had to hold back everything in him to not pounce on his mates. They were the only people who could make him lose his composure, make him lose himself. And seeing Han and Jeongin passionately making out in the studio right in front of him wasn't helping him either.

Chan felt an arm around him and saw a smiling Minho. "Want to face off with them on kissing, hyung? ". Chan didn't need to be told twice. Chan pulled Minho on his lap, pressing both their member onto each other. Minho was a moaning mess in a matter of seconds and starting moving his hips, trying to get more friction.

" Ugh, you guys. Your behavior is so... Ugh!" Hyunjin said pretending to gag, but in reality he too wanted to be kissed.  "Same!! " said a pouty Felix, running towards Hyunjin. Soon Chan's and Minho's moans made Han and Jeongin stop and look towards them looking at them with lust in their eyes but totally ignored by both the oldest making them groan.

After a few more minutes of making out and making Jeongin and Han jealous, they broke the kiss.

"Looks like we succeeded." Minho said breaking their kiss. "Yup, we won." Chan said giving a quick peck on Minho's lips before both of them got up. "Also Jeongin, next time you are late, we will be giving you a punishment and trust me it won't be good." Minho said eyeing their maknae. Jeongin was more sure that the punishment would backfire Minho himself because he didn't plan on letting the older get his way with him.

The door to the studio opened suddenly making the pack turn towards the door and saw one of their managers.

"Hello kids. Am I disturbing something....? " He said seeing a disheveled Han, Jeongin, Minho and Chan. "No hyung, what is the matter? You look like you have something to tell us? " Seungmin said trying to save his mates from embarrassment.

"Yes, sharp as always Seungmin. I wanted to say that you all are free from practise today. "

"Really!!!? " Changbin said enthusiastically.

"Yes. But before you all celebrate, I should tell you the reason too. We are exempting you 8 from practice today so that you can pack your bags and luggage. Since you kids are staying in 2 dorms even though in the building, we have decided to move everyone to a bigger dorm, one that can accompany all 8 of you together. Now that you all are officially a pack, we thought that would be convenient."

The mangers words left all of them squealing and giggling. Even though their dorms were beside each other they always wanted one together.

"I want you all to pack your things and call me when you are done so we can send people to take you to your new dorm. There will be a total of 9 rooms. It will be two storied. You can pick your rooms as you like." Manager said making Chan confused.

"Wait. 9 rooms? We're only eight? Why select one with 9 rooms?" Chan asked puzzled.

"Because you will soon have your own personal manager and he will be staying with you all at the dorm."

"WHAT!? "