Noona

3rd person pov

A month was over and Ha Joon's heat had passed without any suspicion from anyone. Or so he thought. He was relieved and confident now, that he could perfectly hide the truth from everyone. But he just couldn't shake off the feeling that something was wrong. Like he was being constantly watched.

Maybe heat makes me sensitive... That must be it.

He thought to himself. Ha Joon and skz were all ready and was in the car to go to  the company. It was time to prepare for their next comeback. 3racha were busy with giving final touches to the songs, some of the members started to record their parts individually and some learning and planning the choreo with their choreographer.

Ha Joon's pov

After dropping them off it was free time for me. Well kind of. They were all busy preparing for the comeback that they'd even forget eating. I just had to make sure all of them were following their schedules and the one's attending language classes attended it. And most importantly, food. These kids just survive on thin air once they're focused on something.

I was on my way to buy food for them from their favourite restaurant when I saw noona's cafe. Guilt started creeping up my body.

I had purposely avoided talking to Hwa Jin noona because I knew that there was no way I could hide the truth from her. And even when we talked through phone, I would just make up excuses and say the kids were calling me.

I went past the cafe and went to the restaurant a few blocks down.

"Welcome" I heard the now familiar voice greeting me on entering the cafe.

"Boss, you don't have to greet me like that everytime. I'm more like a regular here now thanks to the kids"

"Hahaha... I still have to greet you like that Ha Joon-shi, even the regulars. I don't want anyone to feel they aren't welcomed"

I nodded my head and smiled at him.

"The usual?" He asked.

"The usual" I answered and sat down on one of the chairs close to the counter and watched Boss packing all the food.

His name was Jang ki yong and I had visited this restaurant for almost a month now because of the mouths I had to feed. This was straykids's favorite restaurant and with them unwilling to even eat, I had called the former manager and asked him if there was any food they usually ate during times like these. And it was him who mentioned to me about this restaurant. And since then, I started coming here to buy food for them. And once skz knew the food was from here, they swarmed around it. And that's how I met Boss. All his employees called him boss(사장님) which made me call him that too. He never complained and just smiled. I had to admit that he was really handsome. He wasn't much older than me, just 30 years of age but behaved like he was forty, reminding me of Chan.

I was waiting for the food to be packed when my thoughts again wandered to noona.

This won't do. I have to tell this to her eventually. But I can't bring myself to. What if she tells me not to work there anymore.. I am going crazy.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a hand on mine.

"Stop pulling on your hair, or you're soon going bald Ha Joon-shi"

That was when I realized I was pulling on my hair out of frustration.

Wahh.... I must be really going crazy. To be like this in public.

"Here is the order" He gave me the food and as I was paying he said, "If something is bothering you, you should solve it quickly since dragging it out will only make it worse for you. Here's the change" He placed the change on my hands and gave me a knowing look.