The Liar

Ha Joon's pov

"I'm an omega? "

I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. These are obviously the signs when an omega presents. I'm a beta, I even took a test!!! And don't people usually present early? Like.... I'm almost 25!?

"Calm down Ha Joon" I said to myself trying to calm down.

I have mates. A pack at that! Oh God. What now!? I have to stop this heat. But how do I -

Wait. I know. The emergency kit!!! It will have a heat controller!

I tried to stand up from the tub filled with water which was once cold but now warm and dirty because of me . After what felt like forever, I let my shaky legs drag me out of the bathroom to the bedroom. I saw my bag at the corner of the room and walked towards it.

As expected!! It does have one.

I grabbed the bottle of water that was nearby and took the med. My body was in pain all over but not as intense as before, just bearable.

"The room smells nice... So this is how Alpha's and Omega's feel around people. It's calming though... " I said thinking out loudly.

After some time could feel the medicine taking effect as I felt my body temperature returning to normal. I laid on the bed and noticed it was dark outside.

Fuck. I forgot to check up on them!!!

I suddenly grabbed my phone and opened it to find endless messages in the gc.

           What did y'all do now!?

Chan
Hey, hyung! We tried to call but you aren't picking up. Are you okay? We have reached and Jeongin is stable now, just under sedation.

Minho
Hyung? It's been so late why aren't you picking up? Is something wrong?

Han
Hyungie?
Omg! Is he hurt?

Changbin
That's what I was thinking. Remember how he looked like he was in pain while we dragged an unconscious Jeongin out?

Felix
I tried calling hyung again but he isn't picking up. Guys, I'm worried!

Hyunjin
All the staffs had left along with us so he should be alone now. What if he's hurt? Should one of go back? Like to... check on him?

I panicked when I read this. I hurriedly scrolled down to read the rest of the chat praying no one has left to find me. I can't let them know about this!!

Seungmin
Guys, let's wait for some more. Let's not rush into decisions. If hyung was indeed hurt, I'm sure he would've informed atleast any of our staff back at the company. No one has yet said anything so let's just wait for now.

"Seungmin is such an angel!!! I love you Kim Seungmin!! Mwaaah" I said kissing the phone.

Chan
I agree with Seungmin. Although I'm worried as hell. Hyung had said that he'll reach here on the next earliest flight. It's almost the next day and he hasn't contacted any of us. If hyung doesn't contact us by midnight, I'll fly back to Jeju with one of our other managers from the company to check on him. Right now, I want you all to rest properly. We don't want to worry Jeongin when he wakes up.
No more arguments btw.