Nice to meet you!

Ha Joon's pov

I was outside Jyp's office. My one hour time limit was coming to an end and I'm not able to contact noona. I was nervously prancing around the hallway when I saw the most horrifying and embarrassing scene.

There she was, queen Hwa Jin, in all her glory, with her royal robe, the apron and her official Royal cane, the spatula. And to top it all off, she was running towards me like a madman. Everything happened so fast that even before I could grasp the situation, I was tackled in a bone crushing hug.

"Noona, you'll break my ribs" I was gasping for air at this point.

"Oh, sorry. Forgot you're a weakling. Can't believe you're a beta with such a weak body. " Noona said smirking.

"If it was any other occasion I would have had a time for comeback, but right now I don't. Why did you cut my call, and most importantly..... WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE AND... LIKE THIS!?"
My face was red with embarrassment. I can't believe noona. Who enters one of the biggest 3 entertainment company in an apron with the picture of a little chick and a spatula in hand.

"Well, I rushed as soon as I heard what you said. And the reason I'm here is simple. I'm here to talk with jyp as your guardian. Before you say anything, I know you're not a child, I know you can take care of yourself but I don't want anyone to think that you can be toyed around or ordered around just because they think you don't have anyone who'll look out for you. Cause I'm here. And I'm here to be your family. I want to do for you what Mr. & Mrs.Choi would have done if they were here. So, Ha Joon-a, please let noona be your family? "

Only when I felt noona's hand on my cheeks did I realize that I was crying. I felt my heart in pain. But a good kind of pain. I don't know if that makes sense but right now I couldn't care less. I nodded my head.

"So! Now you don't have to worry about a single thing cause you have this noona as your family!" Noona said placing a hand on her heart like she was pledging.

I laughed at her antics and saw that she was smiling too. "So what's your answer? "

"I don't want to lose this opportunity. I was thinking of accepting it. "
I replied, determined.

"Ok. So it's time to speak to your new boss. Let's go!! " Noona said and opened the door.

3rd person pov

"So, what is your decision Ha Joo-.... Oh. Well hello there. And you are? " Jyp said clearly confused and shocked to see Hwa Jin.

"I'm Hwa Jin, Choi Ha Joon's noona. And I know I look stupid but please ignore that. " Hwa Jin said understanding the confusion evident on jyp's face.

"Well yeah, I did get a call from the reception... Uh.. Informing me about.. Umm.. a special visitor. So it was Ha Joon-shi's sister. " Jyp said beckoning the other two to take a seat.

"I came to say that, I accept the job. I'm fine with moving in and I promise to take the best care of the group." Ha Joon said with a determined look.

"I see. Congratulations, and welcome to JYP Family" Jyp said handing Ha Joon, the contract/agreement, Ha Joon signing it.

"There are certain things I need to know before I leave. " Hwa Jin said, looking at jyp, straight in the eyes. "Yes, of course. Go on, Ms. Hwa Jin"

"I need to be able to get a guarantee of Ha Joon's safety. And I saw stray kids being mentioned as the group he's going to take care of. I heard they formed a pack already? As we both know, packs don't like others around them especially a personal space like home. What if stray kids don't let Joon stay at their dorm? What if clashes occur?" Hwa Jin said looking conflicted.