Got in!

3rd person pov

It was the next morning after the whole jyp "pop quiz interview " as Ha Joon called it. He was sleeping like a log since the magical mark fiasco had left him exhausted. Everything was quiet and peaceful until Ha Joon's alarm went off.

Hwa Joon's pov

"I HAVE PEN, I HAVE APPLE, APPLE PEN!"

I was brought out of my perfect slumber by my alarm. Dont ask me why it's my alarm, just spicing up my life I guess? Also this helps me to ward off my sleep completely, I call it the PPAP magic.

I sat up on my bed and realised my body still ached a little bit after yesterday's incident. I took my phone to stop the God forbidden alarm and was scrolling through my notifications when I realized I have a got a mail. I clicked open the notification and realized it was from Jyp.

So soon!? They didn't even need time to think!? I'm getting rejected again.

I stopped my internal monologue and decided to finally read the email.

I was expecting a "I'm sorry to say but after consideration we hve decided you are not suitable for the job" but i received just the opposite.... I got in?

Oh. I got in. Hahahahaha.

"OMFL I GOT IN. THIS IS HISTORIC. OMG I LOVE YOU HA JOON. LET'S GO REPUBLIC OF KOREA! LIFE IS AN ADVENTURE HOORAYYY!! "

I don't know what I was spouting at this point but before I could stop myself I started kissing my pillow and table stand and the lamp. Again, don't ask me why. Sometimes, I just feel the need to do something and I just do it.

I finally calmed down and decided to read the email again, this time thoroughly and found out that I had to be present at JYP ENT. by 10 A.M.
I looked at the clock and it was only 7.15 A.M.

I had time. But I decided to get ready so I could tell Hwa Jin noona about the news since she was the closest thing of a family that I had left. I got ready wearing semi-formal outfit and left my apartment.

I pushed open the door to the cafe making the little bell attached to it jiggle notifying Hwa Jin noona about my arrival. It was 9 A.M and she had just opened the cafe.

"Welcome to the cafe, take a seat while I take your order - " Her eyes fell on me and soon all her enthusiasm left replaced by a bored face. "Oh. It's the little shit. "

"For the 469728th time, I'm not little!! "I protested. She always treated me like a sibling and so did I, so we both enjoyed our little bickerings.

" So that's what offended you? Being called little? What about being a shit? I never got how your brain worked anyway so. Meh" She said with her usual "resting bitch face ".

I pouted and crossed my arms. " You could atleast fake excitement noona!! "I replied.
" You know I don't lie Joon-a" she said winking. " Your behavior is so... Ugh! "

I said making her chuckle. "So what brings my little bro here today? You're not here to try to make me fight another conglomerate are you? " She asked me raising one of her eyebrows.
"No, in fact I came to tell you that I got accepted into Jyp as their new manger" I whispered to her since there were some customers entering the cafe. I didn't want to cause trouble soon after getting the job.

"OMG JOON CONGRATULATIONS!! " She hugged me bone crushingly. I patted on her back frantically. "Noona c-can't breathe m-might die".
" Oh, sorry Joon-a" She said releasing me from her death-grip. "I was too happy that I forgot to control my Alpha superpower, as you call it. You always named things weird" Noona said shaking her head. "So, when are you going to start working ? " She asked me going behind the counter preparing the orders. 

"Actually I am supposed to reach JYP by 10. I think it's to discuss about the contract and what not." I said still trying to regain my breath. "Are you sure you're not an omega? You're so weak" She said eyeing me.

"Nope. It's just your Alpha superpower working."

"Jokes aside, you do look really weak. Are you okay? You look a little pale kiddo." She asked me not masking the concern in her eyes.

"Oh yeah, about that... "
I explained everything that happened yesterday, about the pain in my abdomen, how my body felt like it was on fire, the strange pain on my shoulder along with the appearance and disappearance of the magic mark. I saw noona's eyes widening for a split second while listening to my rant but it disappeared just as fast replaced with her "thinking face".

3rd person pov

Hwa Jin carefully listened to Ha Joon and looked like she wanted to say something. But she didn't. She didn't want to jump to conclusions. Atleast not yet. The clock chimed signalling it was 10 O'clock and she turned to Ha Joon.

" Joon-a it's time for you to be at JYPE. You should hurry" Hwa Jin reminded Ha Joon.

"Yeah. I better leave." Ha joon said walking towards the door and opening it.
"Joon-a!!! Fighting! " Hwa Jin said making a fist in the air. Ha Joon smiled and did the same. While walking towards JYPE he kept thanking God for Hwa Jin in his life and prayed that today goes well.