The Unexpected

3rd person pov

Stray kids and Ha Joon had reached their dorm and was getting out their luggage. The ride had been awfully silent, everyone in their own world. Some looking forward for their new future and some dreading it.

Ha Joon got out of the car as soon as they reached.

I must hurry and take the medicine before it wears out , Ha Joon thought to himself.

Once they all got inside their dorm, Ha Joon went upstairs to his room.

"Joonie Hyungie..... Is he really ok?" Hyunjin asked turning to his mates who were sprawled out on the couches and floor catching their attention.

"He's tired maybe. He did rush to the hospital as soon as he landed. And Dr. Kim even did a check up on him and said he's fine. So I guess we can rest assured" Chan said.

"Yeah, you're right." Hyunjin said smiling.

"Now all you slowpokes get your dirty ass back to your rooms and unpack all your stuff and take a bath. And don't even begin to whine Changbin." Minho said giving everyone a stern look especially Changbin who looked like he wanted to protest.

"But I didn't even say anything yet!!" Changbin said feeling wronged.

"Yeah your mouth didn't but your face sure did. Felix be a sweetie and help him before I drag him myself." Minho said rolling up the sleeves of his shirt.

"I won't!! I'll do all that later. I just want to lay down nowwwww!!!" Changbin said lying back on the floor.

Felix smiled and lay with him and whispered in his ear, " I heard about your little session with Chan at the hospital. If you'll be a good boy and listen, we can even take a shower together cutie." Changbin turned to look at Felix with saucer eyes opening his mouth to say something but closed them looking like he was thinking about something.

"Just a shower? Can I have a bonus." Changbin whispered back to Felix, with a mischievous glint in his eyes.
"That depends on how fast you unpack and behave well." Felix said, giving a peck on Changbin's forehead.

"YAAH. WHAT ARE Y'ALL DOING LAZING AROUND HUH!! GET BACK TO YOUR ROOMS AND LISTEN TO YOUR HYUNGS!! I'M GOING"

Everyone looked at him like he's grown two heads except for a laughing Felix and Minho who had overhead the little whispering session.

Ha Joon's pov

I got to my room and closed the door, and lay on my bed.

What is going to happen to me now... What if someone realises that I'm an... fuck... I can't even bring myself to say it. How will I pay back all those debts..? I finally managed to land a good job for myself but it all has come down to this.

I sighed to myself and opened my bag. There I saw the medicine Dr. Kim had given me and the shampoo given by Miyeon-shi.

Don't worry Ha Joon-a.... You have people who are here to help you. I should do my best to hide this right now... Let's cheer up and take the medicine.

I took the medicine out and was about to take it.

But before that let's take a bath. Yup, this damn scent is faint but there.

I took the shampoo and grabbed a pair of my pajamas and went to take a bath.

??? person pov

"Hyung?"

"Are you inside...? I couldn't find my charger...Could you check if it was mixed in with your stuff when we left from Jeju?.....Can I come in? Hyung...? "