three

yang jungwon's pov

i hate this school already and it hasn't even been two hours. is it normal for kids to be staring at me right when i walk through a door?

is this the wrong class or..

"hello? i haven't seen your face around here before."

the old guy sitting at the front desk was waving at me to come forward which really made me nervous just by the amount of eyes boaring into the back of my head.

i walked over to him, and bowed.

i had written an introduction before coming in here to save some time instead of just writing it infront if everyone.

i showed him the piece of paper, and he immediately nodded, slightly adjusting his thick glasses that were about to fall off.

"hang tight, i'll run this information to the school awareness board just incase anyone wants to talk to you and they don't know that you don't speak."

i nodded slowly and sighed. what was the point of doing that when i don't even want to interact with anyone. i just want to learn and leave. was that too much to ask for?

meanwhile, i heard students giggling behind my back while making inappropriate comments about me. my body shivered in nervousness and i silently prayed for the teacher to hurry up and finish the unnecessary post.

'is it that hard to talk? just speak.'

'fucking disabled kid!'

'yeah, he is going to be the TALK of the school.'

'i already want to ruin his pretty body, just look at him.'

'i called dibs on him first asshole!'

'i'll be first to hear his voice, but moaning.'

'just the thought of him under me makes me hard.'

i displayed a disgusted face to show that i indeed was listening, and gave a dirty look to the hideous guys at the back of the room.

one of the males winked at me and bit his lip, another one raised up his middle and ring finger and made a rubbing motion.. i don't know what that means and the last one wiggled his bushy eyebrows at me.

i rolled my eyes at the never ending shit talking behind my back and it was honestly starting to irritate the fuck out of me.

"okay son, here. you may sit down at the very back next to sunghoon. sunghoon raise your hand!"

a blonde haired boy at the back of the class raised his hand high up into the air, and the comment-making assholes groaned.

i bowed to the teacher and walked on over to my seat—well tripped by the amount of backpacks that were on the floor.

i thought we didn't need to bring backpacks?

now i look like an idiot without a backpack.

as in cue, one of the guys stuck out his leg but i noticed it before tripping over it. i gave him a death glare before stepping over his boney leg and finally siting down next the silent boy next to me.