eight

no one's pov

it was now a new day full of excitement and happiness for sunoo, since he was really looking forward to seeing the small black-haired boy. he woke up with the bright rays of the sun shining on him, indicating that it was time to wake up and get ready for a new day at school.

this was actually the first time he woke up all happy because of one boy. all the other days, he wished to just skip those days. he got up with a bright smile and sluggishly walked to his bathroom to do his morning routine.

he brushed his teeth while humming the tune of his favorite song That Feeling When, spitting out the paste from his mouth violently.

"fuck, why is it spicy?"

he grabbed the glass that was next to the sink and dunked the water inside his mouth, rinsed it a bit before spitting it out. then he walked over to a white towel that was hung up and wiped his mouth, noticing that his gums were bleeding for some reason.

he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion before shrugging it off and slung his backpack over his shoulder finally walking out of the front door.

-------

@ksun_oo posted a photo.

good morning guys 🙂

liked by yangjw, nishiriki, heeheeseung, bluejays and 709 others | 207 comments

--

@bluejays i thought i told you to wait before leaving
@ksun_oo replied to @bluejays your ass can walk to school today alone
@nishiriki morning!!!!
@yangjw good morning 🤗
@ksun_oo replied to @yangjw MORNING!!!!!!!

-------

-------

@yangjw posted a photo.

🌞