six

jungwon's pov

funny.

its just the past repeating itself over and over. i won't get out of this hell, will I?

~

"h-hyung.. p-pl-please, why are y-you doing th-this?"

i rasped between my tears as i saw jake picking up a cloth tying it around my mouth in an attempt to shut me up. i kept struggling under the legs of other guys i didn't recognize and one of them just kicked my jaw, causing it to snap a little.

i yelled in pain after the guy kicked me, and i looked up to jake with teary eyes to see if there's any soul left in them.

empty.

i saw nothing in those eyes of his.

"i was using you. can't you get a grip of whats happening right now? or do you still believe i'm your trustworthy hyung?"

he laughed in my face as he ransacked my bag, taking all my cash i agreed to bring. i just laid there in shock, processing all those words he just said. using me? so all those words of encouragement and wisdom was all just a FUCKING LIE?

i used the last bit of strength to knock the balance out of the legs of the people standing on me, and when they fell, i immediately rushed over to the boy i called my bestfriend and started to punch him with all the anger i had stored inside of me.

"you.. FUCKING LIED TO ME YOU BASTARD! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH HAVING A BESTFRIEND MEANT TO ME, AND NOW YOURE JUST PLAYING WITH ME? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

i spat in his face after knocking him onto the floor.

he deserved it, after all the shit he has dumped on me. the guilt tripping, gaslighting, trauma dumping, all the things an evil person would do..

"it's not my fault you talked shit about me, bitch."

i heard jakes voice bounce off the concrete walls but i didn't care because i knew it wasnt true, so why care? after doing that, i regained my items before running off from the alleyway in a rush.

i really wanted to get away as fast as i could. i can't see that guy anymore. i can't. he was there for me when my mother passed away, and when my dad would brutally beat me up at home.

but now, i have no one. i'm alone once again. these bruises on my face really didn't help all my grieving as it just added on to the list of reasons on why to never get a friend. i wiped the blood off my cheeks, and went to a food stall with an old lady running it.

"oh my god.. honey.. what happened to you?"

i just blankly looked at her, blood dripping from my mouth as it splattered onto the hard marbled floor. i didn't expect to scare her. it was just a few cuts and bruises.. she walked towards me with a rag, and dragged me to sit down on one of the stools.

the old woman started to treat my wounds and questioned me on everything that happened. she even insisted to call the ambulance, but i refused. we can't afford it. i can't do that to my dad, he's been through enough already. despite all the shit he does to me, he's still my dad at the end of the day..