twentytwo

———

"where were you you disgusting piece of shit?! i raised you for eighteen years yet your ass still runs out carelessly?!"

yup. as you guessed, a gorilla grip hand came rushing forwards to jungwons face but the guy just dodged it effortlessly. those few years of taekwondo practice really paid off.

"would you stop being an asshole for once?! don't you see all of these bruises that you've given me?! holy fuck, i can't believe i'm related to you! it's embarrassing!"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?"

"I SAID, I'M FUCKING TIRED OF YOUR OLD ASS RUNNING YOUR MOUTH AT ME!"

jungwon finally yelled at his father who had his eyebrows and deep eye bags scrunched in anger, but jungwon could care less from the anger blinding him.

"BESIDES, YOU DONT EVEN WANT ME HERE! SO WHATS THE POINT OF YOU GETTING MAD WHEN I GO OUT?"

the old man stayed silent.

"CAT CAUGHT YOUR TONGUE?! HUH!? ANSWER ME!"

even though jungwon demanded an answer, he treaded away with an upset expression while expecting to get hit on his back. he strangely made it to his room without getting dragged back and slammed the door shut, instantly getting overwhelmed with the events that occurred in the span of three hours.

sunoo cheating on him, the girl he cheated on him with appearing again, and his dad being stupid. how much worse can this day go? he tapped his pocket as if he was looking for something but he remembered that he gave the phone back to sunoo. he absolutely wanted nothing anymore to do with him.

"fuck.. i fucked up.. i fucked up.."

the enraged male let out the most frustrated scream he could and knocked everything on his desk to the floor in fury. he hated his life, he knew he should've killed himself when he had the chance.

he opened the drawer to his nightstand drawer and pulled out a razor, gulping down his spit as he remembered sunoos soft voice ringing in his head.

this guy can never leave my head, can he?

'you shouldn't hurt yourself, jungwon. you're too precious for that. i know it can be tempting at times and it may be relieving when you do it, but i promise you. you will regret it. i have been in your shoes multiple times but eventually i quit because i realized it was wrong. your beautiful skin is too pretty for it to have scars written on it. i love you so so much, it hurts me just seeing your wrists.'

his eyes flooded with tears but he slowly moved his hand with the razor closer to his wrist, but an invisible force was somehow holding him back.

"p-please.. i-i don't deserve anything! i want to die.."

he tried harder and harder to move the razor but he suddenly threw the item across the room.

it shattered into pieces.

'i'm proud of you for quitting. i really am. i'm sure all of us are proud of you. you should never hurt yourself for dumb reasons, love.'