twenty

no one's pov

"aahhh~ finally home!"

sunghoon moaned in satisfaction as he cracked his back in all angles, while the older guy just stared at him in disgust. when they first arrived, jay was impressed from the huge house that probably was too big to be a mansion.

he remembered when sunghoon used to live in a small house a few years back. he would always have sleepovers secretly with the younger and even had his own spare toothbrush at his house along with his clothes being stored in sunghoons closet. it was like his second home.

sunghoons house was like a castle because it was on the side of a mountain that had the whole view of the biggest city of korea. this kind of reminded jay of sunghoons dream to live in a house like this. he smiled when he recalled his childhood memories.

"like what you're seeing?"

sunghoon cockily raised an eyebrow, leaning on his car. jay was absolutely mesmerized by the scenery from the place that he couldn't make out how pretty it was in words.

"let me guess. daddys money."

"you're right!"

sunghoon interlaced their fingertips together to drag him inside of the big doors. the doors automatically opened, revealing a prestigious chandelier and stairs that were guarded by multiple maids and servicemen. they all looked incredibly professional.

the moment they saw sunghoon walk in, they all got one their knees and bowed deeply.

"i already told you guys that you don't have to bow. i feel old."

jay fought back a laugh by biting his lower lip. how can he just talk to his workers like that? if jay had this kind of control of people like this, he would surely abuse it.  jay would love to be respected.

sunghoon continued to lead the way up the stairs. jay just kept quiet because he felt too unprofessional to be in a place that treat the guy next to him like a god. sunghoon opened a door that was just as massive as the front door, revealing a room that was probably the size of jays whole house.

"woah..-!"

the silver haired male walked emotionless to his bed as the other guys jaw fell slack at the shock.

"there's no way you live in here.. are you sure this isn't some kind of apartment complex? this is quite literally the size of my entire house!"

he ran his fingers over the fine details of the wooden counters and shelves still kind of processing that sunghoon lives in luxury. he was so used to seeing him live through poverty years back and seeing him finally accomplish his dreams of living in luxury, it made him so proud.

"you don't see a kitchen in here, do you?"

he chuckled.

"you know, i've always wanted to have.. a little privacy with you alone."

jay stopped in whatever he was doing with the fine jewelry as he listened intently to the shuffling behind him. he knew what sunghoon was referring to but he decided to question a little further to see what he would get out of it.