twentyseven

—————

⚠️

have you ever wondered what a starving animal looks like when they see food infront of them? sunoo right now was a perfect example of an animal by the way he's sucking on jungwons neck like it was his last meal.

this only occurred the second they arrived at sunoos room with jungwon originally leading the way, but sunoo being sunoo, he dominantly pushed jungwon to the bed, hovering above him, sucking the life out of the youngers pure and soft skin like a vampire that hasn't been fed in centuries.

the quiet, chilly, and hollow environment enjoyed by jay and sunghoon in the other rooms was quickly replaced with morbid whimpers and moans escaping from jungwons mouth whenever sunoo sucked in the sweet spot of his neck and gradually getting more aroused by sunoos crotch being pressed against his own— and the fact that they're both wearing sweatpants is making the situation even worse.

sunoo then switched from giving multiple hickeys on jungwons neck to kissing him roughly on his lips, sloppily devouring him as he let his right hand run over jungwons slim stomach and his left hand restraining jungwons against the headboard of the bed. oh boy, is he kinky.

sunoos fingers skimmed the outlines of jungwons newly forming abs and rubbed his stomach sensually, detaching his lips from jungwons to get air after kissing for like five minutes straight.

sunoo stared into jungwons eyes, connecting the dots the jungwon was clearly enjoying being touched on his tummy, judging the way jungwon stared at sunoo with love and desperation for more.

sunoo got the message, sitting up from hovering over jungwon and slid his shirt effortlessly over his head, revealing the not surprising set of his perfect 11 lined abs (he literally is body goals) which jungwon was completely jealous of but was glad he was the only one able to see them whenever he wanted to.

jungwon visibility had his mouth agape and felt even more aroused when he felt sunoo sit down on his crotch purposely, crushing his little friend which was already hardened the second he was thrown on the bed.

sunoo saw jungwon suffering in silence and noticed he was putting jungwon is pleasurable pain, smirking at the low groans and whimpers coming from the younger.

"hmm. what is all this noise comimg from?"

he lifted jungwons chin to make eye contact, but only to get flipped over by the younger, now the one being pinned down to the bed with jungwon staring down at him with a smirk.

"i wonder where."

jungwon initiated a soft and passionate kiss that lasted for an actual minute, but it got more and more rough and desperate. the room was full of moist sounds coming from their lips that can clearly be heard throughout the small house.

jungwon detached their lips and climbed off of sunoo, heading to mysterious bag that was inside of sunoos closet and pulled out the box he had been wanting to open for the past few months. jungwon heard sunoo chuckle, along with the bed creaking indicating that the pink haired had sat up.

"it's about time you decided to pull that out."

the dark-haired turned his head to sunoo quite bamboozled, questioning if sunoo was talking about the toy or something else.