seventeen

no one's pov

"one two three, one two three, one two three, repeat!"

"i can feel my ass cheeks falling off, oh lord."

riki gave up, dramatically falling onto the grass after his 10 sets of up and downs, commanded by the not so fit PE teacher to do 20 sets of up and downs.

"nishimura riki, not suprised."

one of the athletic boys on the football team laughed at the breathless on the floor, all while still doing his workout effortlessly. riki rolled his eyes at the guy and flipped them off, taking the advantage of laying on the grass to himself as a small break before the teachers start yelling at him.

"maybe if you tried to work out, you wouldn't have twig arms. or even worse, your ribs wouldn't be exposed whenever you take off your shirt!"

the buff guy once again taunted the younger one, catching the attention heeseung who passed the workout amd was currently trying to return to his normal breathing pace. he walked up to the jock, eyeing him up and down in disgust all while unknowingly flexing his big biceps in the face of the bully.

"what did you say to him?"

he looked down to the shorter one, raising an eyebrow. the short athlete didn't answer the taller one because of the intimidation he felt when looking at the older, so he attempted to walk away while gulping.

heeseung put his hand on the bullies shoulder and turned him around mimicking a swing with his fist, causing the already intimidated male to flinch hard and fall to the ground.

"why did you suddenly become a coward? learn how to pick on others your own size, punk."

he spat on the guy before returning to riki who already had a shocked expression.

"you're perfect. don't let that douche talk to you like that."

riki nodded and hung his head down low, letting the words of the bully sink in.

am i really unfit?

heeseung noticed the unusual silence from the younger, since he always had something to rant about or gossip but it was just silence on the way back to the locker room. he swung an arm around rikis shoulder pulling him closer to his side all while running his hand through the youngers blonde locks.

"i know what you're thinking about. no, it's not true. that bastard is just insecure."

he gave a ressuring smile to his friend before releasing his grip going to get his clothes from the locker to change out of the sweaty uniform he was in.

the blonde missed the warmth of the older. he paused himself in whatever he was doing, suprised at his own thought that just appeared in his mind.

ugh, what am i thinkng?

i'm probably just tired.

wasn't he supposed to be in love with sunoo? its surprising that the male had complety forgotten about his own love for the pink haired boy in the span of four days. the last people to enter the lockerroom was jay and sunghoon, who looked like they came running because of their sweaty faces and heavy breathing. but when riki looked closer, both of their lips looked equally as swollen.