ten

no one's pov
(a week later)

all sunoo was thinking about was him. jungwon this, jungwon that. he couldn't get jungwon out of his mind and whenever he tried, the flashback of him and jungwon almost kissing makes him almost cry from how much one scene replays in his head.

but there is another reason jungwon is always on his mind. the black haired boy hasn't come to school for a week and its worrying the hell out of sunoo. he hasn't been replying to sunoos texts or calls. one theory is that he got grounded by his father and maybe got his phone taken away.

another reason is maybe he just doesn't want to talk to sunoo anymore and is purposely avoiding all contact with him. the last time sunoo saw him was when they went to heeseungs house, but he just ran out right after.

of course, he went around all week asking students if they had seen jungwon or knew about his where abouts but just got the same solid answer of a 'no'. he was on the verge of killing a specific someone after he got an answer that ticked him off a little.

"why are you even looking for him anyway? he's annoying and is just an attention seeker. we all know he can talk."

jaeyun laughed with a lollipop sticking from his mouth as he saw sunoo slowly turn around from the direction he walking in the hallway.

"what?"

sunoo bit his lip angrily and walked back to the still-chuckling boy slowly.

"say that to my face."

jaeyun raised his eyebrows at the seriousness emitted from the younger but he smirked.

"i said, why are you even looking for that son of a horse? son of a horse— pfft, i mean DEAD horse."

jaeyun laughed and so did his friends and other students that were making their way to their classes. sunoo dropped his backpack on the floor while cracking his knuckles.

"why are you looking for a way to get my fist on your face, huh?"

sunoo felt confidence rise up his chest when he heard a bunch of students 'ooh' at his comeback.

"aww.. look at him. jungwons little faggot boyfriend is coming to pick a fight."

sunoo felt his blood boil at the comment the blonde haired male made and suddenly bolted to the unaware boy, swinging his fist towards his face but his hand was stopped and clutched in a grip.

sunoo furrowed his eyebrows and felt his lips agape when he saw the frail boy grasp his fist tightly to prevent sunoo from knocking jaeyun out. the black haired boy trembled slightly with a few scars on his face and shook his head lightly to show that he didn't want anything to happen to the both of them.

sunoo sucked his lips in at the boy in and looked around to see cameras with the flash on hovering everywhere from people hands. he picked up his bag from the ground and dragged jungwon a bathroom that was nearby.

out of frustration, he slammed the stall door, startling the already tearing up boy. he pushed jungwon against the wall and leaned his head on the others shoulder while lightly inhaling and exhaling all of his worries out.