seven

kim sunoo's pov

after that incident with jungwon running out with no explanation, it really made me think. i was debating on chasing him down but my legs frozen in place refused to let me do so.

so, i just watched the guy sprint down the hallway.

i pouted and packed my things in my bag before bowing a goodbye to the nurse who was busy typing in her monitor.

i then walked out, whistling the tune of a song i was listening to through my earbuds. my parents forced me to go to this school for years now. it has been hell, but i've managed to hold in all my anger in all those years.

pretty impressive, right?

it's fucking filthy, horrible, and fake.

i reported a guy who was sexually harrasing a girl in my class a few years ago, but they never did anything. apparently sexual harassment isn't enough to get atleast suspended or expelled, but trying to defend yourself is?! i sighed as i admired the setting sun in the sky and the birds that were wandering around.

but that boy. jungwon.

he's been in my mind the whole day, and the more i try to ignore him, the more i think about him. every little chance i've got to atleast talk to him has made me giddy and jolly. sure, it made me look clingy but who wouldn't?

he looks squishy and cute, and everytime i look at him, i have this urge to squish his little cheeks—enough with that, i've arrived at my friend jays house with a few bags in my hand from going to the grocery shop while ranting to myself about how cute the new boy was.

i basically live with my jay hyung because i never want to be alone in that huge mansion my parents own in the middle of a forest, its perfect if someone wants to murder me.i walked up to his front door and knocked with my foot since my hands are occupied and waited. then the door swang open with two boys all up in my face with wide eyes.

"YOU, MISTER, HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO."

said the blonde haired boy before dragging me inside and shoving me on the soft cushions of the couch. what were they talking about though? i don't remember doing anything. i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and tilted my head

"what—"

"WHY DID YOU SUDDENLY DITCH US WHEN SOME BROWN HAIRED DUDE RAN PAST US?"

both of the boys infront roared in my ears when i was just trying to comprehend what was going on.

"oh.. that."

i smiled to myself and stared up to the ceiling.

"that was a guy named heeseung. i think we are friends now."

jay rolled his eyes at my answer and flopped on the couch next to me, obnoxiously rolling around and creating a ruckus with the pillows.

"not that part, with the new kid? he was the one that was on his back, no?"

i nodded at his question and leaned against the couch.