four

kim sunoos pov

"what are you doing here with the playboy?"

the boy gave an accusing look to me as if I did something. all I did was trying to protect this kid. jungwon bit his lip and hid behind my back, peeking over my shoulder towards the other boy.

i turned my head to him and he gave me the look of 'speak for me'.

"i protected him from those horny fuckers down the hallway. what does him being here with me concern you with?"

he tilted his head at my response, and cleared his throat.

"i didn't ask you. i asked him."

"he can't speak, dumbass."

"i know he can. he's faking it."

but then i heard a whimper in my ear which made me flinch.

is he crying?

did sunghoon do something?

did i do something?

the black haired boy let go of my shoulders and let himself collapse to the floor. he curled up into ball against the wall, and sobbed quietly into the small space we were currently in. worry flooded into me and i quickly tried to push sunghoon out of the room. but he wouldn't budge.

"get the fuck out."

sunghoon poked his inner cheek with his tongue and rolled his eyes, finally walking out of the room. he left behind the door knob that he destroyed and he let it roll on the floor.

did this asshole just forget that he broke the whole door?

i rushed over to jungwon to try to calm him down but when i put my hand on his neck, i felt his heart beating really fast at an inhumane rate.

"w-what.. are you okay? your heart is beating so fast—"

he suddenly put his hand over my mouth, preventing me from saying anymore. he put a finger on his lips in a way to shush me, (it worked) and i gulped down a big glob of spit in nervousness.

he removed his fingers from my lips, and pointed to himself while making an 'OK' sign with his other.

i nodded, still kind of concerned that his heart was beating really fast to the point that it can burst out. his breathing slowly steadied itself as time went on. the tardy bell rang and me and him gave eachother glances.

"do you want to go to class?"

he nodded, and got up on his wobbly feet, stumbling to the now broken door. i followed the boy to wherever he's going just to make sure he gets to class safely with no fuckboys lurking around.

when we arrived, he immediately turned around and gave a bone crushing hug while the classroom door was wide open.

i saw students glaring at jungwons back, so i glady flipped them off while the teacher wasn't paying attention to what was happening.