sixteen

park sunghoon's pov

"he looks fine to me. as long as he's breathing."

"oh my god, you're so insensitive."

yeah.. i don't know what i did but they're mad at me. jake is still breathing fine to me, thats good enough.. besides his broken nose. whatever he did to sunoo HAD to be bad because what caused to fuck him up this bad? it was probably that jungwon kid.. not surprising though.

"sunghoon, go get sunoo. he's outside waiting."

i yawned at the words of heeseung. weren't they just mad at me? i guess they need my help now. i walked carelessly to the door with my phone in my hand and turned the door knob, seeing the pink haired guy sitting there staring at the wall.

he was still bleeding from his nose and other places on his face which made him look like a zombie. he also had this blank expression with his lips parted slightly and his left eye bruised shut. i put my free hand on his shoulder, not expecting him to flinch at my touch and raise his fists at me in defense.

"woah man, are you okay?"

i chuckled. he sighed in relief after seeing who i was and silently muttered an apology.

"those motherfuckers inside want you there. they sent me for you."

he nodded and stood up, going inside the room with a hunched figure. what is up with him?

—————

yang jungwon's pov

i ran. ran farther and farther away from the scene. sunoo just had to beat up jake.. in the middle of apologizing. it was humiliating, two boys next to me in a fight while i was just there on my knees, i don't know what i was doing, either smelling shit or something because i was not moving the entire time.

but lord, sunoo and his facial expressions drive me crazy.

i didn't even care what was going to happen to me, i'd let that man push me against a wall and do anything he wanted.

i'm now in an empty classroom that i randomly wandered into. it was like one of those stereotypical classrooms you'd see in a movie about zombies, because it was all run down and old. i went to a desk that was in the corner of the room and sat down on the chair, letting out an exhale i've been holding then entire time.

the same feeling; its there again.

i don't know what it is.

my heartbeat accelerated faster and faster with each second that passed by, getting to the point where i can feel it hammering my ribcage.

panic attack.

my body was paralyzed in the moment i let myself fall off the chair and onto the hard ground, my backpack also taking an impact on the spot next to me. i was gasping for air as droplets of sweat trickled down my face, some of it getting into my mouth.

i need him. even if its for a few seconds. i need him.

an unknown wave of energy then boosted me to stand up on my legs and run out of the door, heading to god knows where, or where ever my legs took me.