twentyeight

no one's pov

sunoos birthday was in less than a week

since they were already on summer break, jungwon had been pacing back and forth in sunoos room thinking about what to get him. in fact, he had been thinking about what to get him for weeks and not one idea had came to mind yet. his frustrated hands ran up to his hair and pulled on each individual strand almost as if he was pulling ideas from his locks. he sat down on the bed with a frown.

i can't just give him nothing, he'll be sad...

just then, an idea popped up in his head. a smile quickly formed on his face as he messes with his hair once more before getting up and walking out of sunoos room.

he's going to the jewelry store.

———

no one's pov
(sunoos birthday)

"mate, that looks stupid! the banner looks better like this—it's straighter than your gay ass."

would you want 6 chaotic boys setting up a surprise birthday party for you? if you said no, that would be the best option, if you said yes, be prepared to get a burnt cake and 'happy birthday' banners that are poorly placed on the walls with no effort done to make them look nice.

jays cramped house was full of constant yelling over what goes where, where goes what, and more nonsense that not even the person yelling can understand what's going on in the cramped space.

"CAN YOU STOP BEING USELESS AND GO GET ME THE FUCKING FROSTING?!"

jay was yelling at 5 different people but it seems like the bystander effect have gotten to them. all of them walked away, thinking that someone was going to get jays frosting but turns out no one got it.

jungwon, being the kind and pure soul he is, gets up from wrapping the gifts on the floor to go get jays frosting that's in the pantry across from jays kitchen island. jungwon placed the small container infront of the infuriated male and innocently smiled tapping him on the shoulder.

"it's okay, don't get mad."

he proceeded to walk away to continue wrapping the gifts from the other boys since he had nothing else to do. he already had gotten sunoos gift so he didn't have nothing to worry about right now.

they still had about 2 hours until sunoo came back home from his distraction, (which is him driving all the way to the car dealership to fix his car since it was having a few mechanical problems) so they took it into their advantage to set up the perfect surprise for the male.

they effortlessly set up the confetti balloons, notmal balloons, horns to scare the guy when he walks through the front door, and, you guessed it, the iconic 'pie to the face' as he walks through that door cluelessy.

as we all expected, jay had made all the food with his master chef skills and made sure to make all of sunoos favorite dishes with a dash of incredible poisoning on the side (kidding, although he wishes).

it had finally hit the 10 minute mark and everyone was scattering to get into their secretive positions. the one who volunteered to pie sunoo in the face was jungwon.