fourteen

no one's pov

sunoo was humming to the tune of the music playing on the radio with a annoyed look evident on his face. out of all times, sunoos dad really had to interrupt them on their little moment. while sunoo was driving, he saw heeseung and riki walking on the sidewalk with their hands interlocked.

"riki said he was going out with his friends.. i didn't expect him to be with heeseung."

he was too busy staring at the couple that he didn't even notice that the car infront of him was sunghoons.
jay and sunghoon were bickering with eachother on why the blonde emo decided to suffocate jay and not apologize.

"YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO SHOVE A BAG ON MY HEAD! YOU COULD'VE DONE IT LESS VIOLENTLY WHICH DOESN'T INVOLVE CLOGGING MY LUNGS LIKE DRUGGING ME OR SOMETHING!

"FINE, I'M SORRY! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!"

jake was mentally contemplating his choices as he was listening to the argument that has lasted for 20 minutes already and he doesn't think its going to end anytime soon.

sunoos car was getting way too close to the other so when he looked forward, he panicked and slammed on the brakes also causing the car behind his slam the brakes and cause a chain reaction accident.

he gasped when he looked through the rear view mirror and saw multiple cars flipped over and some smoke coming out of them.

he sped up from the incident, passing multiple cars since he had a lightweight sedan, and made it to the road that he lived on. he nervously slowed down a bit and recognized the cars parked on the driveway and a few unrecognizable on the side of the road.

he put in the code to open the gates and parked his car next to the water fountain. he stuffed his keys into his pocket and fixed his messy hair that jungwon was responsible for and his pants that were slightly lowered.

he rang the doorbell of the giant doors and the door swung open in an instant, revealing an old woman and man standing there with angry looks.

"you, young man, are in big trouble."

"i didn't do anyth—"

"you know what you did."

the old man grasped sunoos arm, and brought him to the dining table where multiple photos were placed on top.

"what the fuck.."

loads and loads of images of sunoo and jungwon walking together, screenshots of the live, and pictures of them at the park also were on the wooden textured table.

"i don't see anything wrong here."

sunoo shrugged his shoulders but flinched when the old man slammed his fist on the table.

"what is this then?"

he pulled another image out of his pocket, revealing two boys making out near the bench. this one for sure made sunoos soul freeze because he saw the seriousness in his eyes.

"umm.. that.."

"WHAT IS IT?"

sunoo stayed silent to the point where you could hear his intensifying heartbeat in his chest. there sure will be major consequences, but there's still a chance to talk his way out of it.