Chapter 7

Someone walked in...it was...

''A dog!?'' Jungkook said while pointing at a cute little Pomeranian dog who walked in with great style...but soon it started running around. It looked as if it was searching for something...or maybe someone.

''Man! What a duality!'' Yuha said while laughing.

''You haven't seen the real definition of duality yet...'' Suho said smiling.

''What do you mean?'' Jimin asked.

''You'll know soon.'' Suho said and chuckled. As soon as he said that, the large door was once again banged open and in came...Mr.M looking like a lost puppy. He halted his steps when he heard a bark behind him. He ran towards the owner of the voice and took him in his arms.

''Oh Tannie! How many times do I need to tell you to not run away like that.'' Mr.M scolded the poor dog, but soon hugged him.

He seemed to look a bit happy, but of course his face couldn't be seen due to the stupid mask.

''THIS is the real definition of duality.'' Soobin said amused.

''I totally agree with you.'' Jimin said.

While the others were still processing whatever just happened. Suho chuckled at their reactions.

''The dog's name is Yeontan, but Mr.M calls him Tannie.'' Kai said and they all nodded.

''Oh! Such a cutie!'' Suga said

ALL the people present there were shook. Well...who wouldn't be when they heard THAT sentence from THE SUGA.

''What. Can't I call someone cute?'' Suga said.

''You c-can.'' Jimin said, scared of the intimidating aura of the other.

''Uhm...Mr.M come and have a seat.'' Uha said.

''You can start now.'' Suho said.

''Hm...so yeah. You guys already know why ya'll are here and now I'll tell you exactly how you are supposed to defeat him.'' Kai said and the others nodded.

''Humans think this as a myth but there are so many other livings beings all around in this universe other than humans. It is said that the monsters were defeated using some magical stone. When the stones are all together...it has the power to do anything. So...for the safety of the worlds...the stones were kept separately. Each world was given a stone to protect. To defeat these monsters you will have to find the stone.'' Uha continued.

''It sounds easy. I've already defeated many monsters.'' Jungkook said proudly.

''In games.'' Mr.M replied...more like mocked.

''Reality and fiction are two different things.'' Suho said.

''He's too dumb to understand that.'' Mr.M said.

''YOU! How dare you! Hmph.'' Jungkook pouted.

Not gonna lie but something happened in Mr.M's heart after seeing his pout.

''Such a baby...'' Mr.M thought and smiled.

''Stop bickering you two.'' Moon said.

''Anyways, the most important thing is to always stay together.'' Kai said.

''It sounds pretty easy to me.'' Yuha said.

''It sounds easy because you haven't heard the main problem yet.'' Suho said.

''And...what's it?'' Solar asked.

''You don't have to find one stone...there are 12 stones.'' Kai said.

All of their eyes pooped out of their sockets after hearing that.

''12...just 12...HOW IN THE WORLD ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FIND ALL THESE!'' Yuha said frustrated.

''And the main thing aren't these stones...you need to do something else...'' Suho said.

''and what's that?'' Mr.M asked.

''I don't know.'' Suho replied.

''You...don't know?'' Mr.M asked in disbelief.

''Not only me...nobody knows anything. You guys need to figure it out on your own and yeah...you can expect a lot of problems.'' Uha said.

''Uh...can we back off?'' Jimin asked looking scared.

''Oh come on...stop being a scaredy cat.'' Yuha said while rolling her eyes.

''So...you guys can go and take rest now. Your journey will begin from tomorrow.'' Suho said.

They all wished good night to each other and left towards their respective rooms. Jungkook also went to his room, laid on his bed and soon sleep took over him.

END OF CHAPTER 7.