Chapter 17

Mr.M took Jungkook's hand, intertwined them with his and placed them on his stomach.

''Being a little brave there aren't we?''

''I'm born brave.''

They switched back to the first position but this time...they were looking at each other with a smile on their faces. (Mr.M is still wearing a mask.)

Soon the music stopped and all the couples went towards the dining section.

''Thank you.'' Mr.M said.

''Why?'' Jungkook asked confused.

''I really enjoyed today...and that too only because of you.'' Mr.M said genuinely and Jungkook smiled.

''There is no thank you and sorry between friends.''

''Since when did we become friends huh?''

'' We aren't?''

''You haven't officially asked me to be your friend.''

''So Mr. would you kindly do me the favour of becoming my official friend?''

''Sure.'' Mr.M said and they both chuckled at their skit.

''You two are weird.'' Yoongi commented out of nowhere and went.

Just like this, their day completed. At night, when all the ceremonies were done and when all the guests went back home, Jin gave the 6th stone to Mr.M.

''Thank you so much for uniting us and showing us the true definition of love. Here is your 6th stone as promised.'' Jin said.

''Also the 7th stone is with Namjoon. So you don't need to go anywhere else in the search of it. Ask him about it tomorrow. Go and rest for now. You all must be tired right?'' Jin said and everyone nodded sleepily.

''Good night to all.'' Jin said and the others wished each other 'good night' and left for their respective rooms.

The next morning, Jungkook woke up quite late.

''Good morning!'' Jungkook wished and the others looked at him in disbelief.

''It's afternoon you idiot. How long were you planning to sleep?'' Mr.M said.

Jungkook went near him and stared at him deeply.

''What?''

''Did my mom possess you or something? You are talking just like my mom.'' Jungkook said seriously and Mr.M smacked his head.

''Now I'm sure my mom possessed you.'' Jungkook said and went to sit on his chair while the others held their laugh.

''What's wrong with him today?'' Mr.M thought to himself while looking at Jungkook weirdly. 

Soon, they were sitting in the garden after completing their delicious meals.

''Uh...Namjoon hyung. Jin hyung told us that the 7th stone is with you.'' Moon said.

''Hm yeah...but you all must answer three simple riddles to get the stone.''

''Oh...what's it?''

''The first one goes like this...''

''I disappear as soon as you say my name. Who am I?''

''Everything.'' Yuha said.

''How?''

''When I don't need something I always see it, but when I call it, it's suddenly gone.'' Yuha completed and everyone burst out laughing.

''What?? I'm serious here guys. You shouldn't laugh at my struggles.'' Yuha said dramatically.