Chapter 8

NEXT MORNING

Jungkook POV

I was sleeping peacefully, but suddenly I felt something wet on my legs. I got scared and pulled off my blanket, only to see Tannie licking my legs. I smiled and took him in my arms and pet his head. He gave me a slow woof and wagged his tail. I then went to the washroom, completed my daily routine and left towards the main room.

AUTHOR POV

When Jungkook reached the main room, he saw the others all ready to go.

''Oh you came...take this with you. It will come in handy.'' Suho said while handing a bag and a small piece of map to Jungkook.

''oh okay'' Jungkook casually replied.

''It's time to leave guys.'' Mr.M said while coming out of absolutely nowhere.

Everyone turned their attention towards Mr.M and were shook to see him wearing something other than the regular black suit. He wore a casual blue hoodie and black jeans. And of course...the mask was still there but it wasn't covering his eyes unlike the other times. He had soft blue hair which coincidentally matched his outfit. His pearl like brown eyes just added to his ethereal beauty. In short, Mr.M was looking breathtakingly handsome.

Our little bunny boy was shook.

He was brought back to the world by a tickling sensation in his ears. He turned to see Mr.M tickling his ear with a feather.

''Yahh...stop it!'' Jungkook shouted while covering his ears.

''Hehe...what can I do...You were so lost in my beauty to notice the surrounding.'' Mr.M said, whispering the last part. His voice was low but it was enough to be heard by Jungkook.

''Ab...w-who said I was looking at you huh. I was looking at tha-that couch...yeah.'' Jungkook stuttered for some reason.

''Oh really? I don't think so.'' Mr.M said.

''You never think pabo.'' Jungkook said sassily and walked towards the helicopter. Mr.M looked at him in disbelief and then followed him.

All this was noticed by Suho and grandma...who looked at each other and then back at those two and smiled.

Meanwhile...Mr.M and Kook went inside the jet only to see that all the seats were full except two...which were right next to each other. Mr.M went and sat near the window.

''Hey...listen...I wanna sit near the window.'' Jungkook said while poking Mr.M's shoulder with his index finger.

''No.'' Mr.M replied coldly.

''Aaa...pleaseee...Let me sit there.'' Jungkook whined.

Mr.M looked at him for a split second and then said his most famous dialogue...''No.''

''So...you'll not move ha.'' Jungkook asked and Mr.M simply nodded.

''Fine. If you don't move then I'll start telling you the love story of me and my banana milk.'' Jungkook said...more like threatened.

''Ugh...fine fine. Sit here and who in the world drinks banana milk at this age?'' Mr.M asked while moving towards the other vacant seat.

''YAH...shhh control yourself Jungkook.'' Jungkook said while trying to calm himself down.

''I'll leave you this once because I don't wanna fight right now...but if you dare say anything about my life a.k.a my banana milk then I will make sure you never see the sun again.'' Jungkook said coldly and that shook Mr.M for a while.

''He got so triggered just by this. Aish...what a baby.'' Mr.M thought.

The journey was nearly of 12 hours. Jimin and Soobin were reading some kind of a comic, Suga and Yuha were shooting daggers at each other with their eyes because they fought for a chocolate and the poor chocolate ended up falling on the floor. Moonbyul was writing something and Solar was listening to music.

 While Mr.M and Jungkook were fast asleep. Jungkook's head was on Mr.M's shoulder and Mr.M's hand was on Jungkook's waist. They were basically hugging each other while sleeping.

They both woke up due to a sound of...

END OF CHAPTER 8.