Chapter 14

Next, they were heading towards the 'Kingdom Of Omunia'.

''Why is thi-'' Jimin was cut off my Mr.M.

''Don't ask me why this is the name of the kingdom. The king just apparently happened to like the name very much so the name was kept.'' Mr.M explained.

''Ohh okayy.'' The others replied.

Soon, they were standing in front of a golden gate. The gate slowly opened and all of them went inside. As soon as they got in, they were greeted by a very cheerful man.

''Heyooo!!'' Baekhyun shouted.

BYUN BAEKHYUN

- Sweet and friendly

- Power of making anyone sleep

''...Are you sure he is the king?'' Yuha asked Mr.M who nodded.

''I know it's hard to believe but it's the truth.''

''Welcome guysss! Kai already told me that you guys will come here in search of the 4th stone also known as ''THE STONE OF CONFIDENCE''.

'' You just have to pass a simple test in order to get the stone.''

''All you need to do is go inside this room and come out.''

''Pftt...that's so damn easy.'' Yoongi laughed.

''Aha my dear. You haven't heard the main thing yet. Inside the room are some mirrors. They will try to confuse and degrade you. But you mustn't listen to them and come out safely and as soon as possible.''

''Are ya'll ready?'' Moon asked and everyone nodded.

''Then let's get it!'' Jungkook shouted and they all went inside.

JUNGKOOK POV

The room was pretty dark and I was kinda scared to be honest. As I went further, I heard some sort of a noise. I turned around to see someone exactly like me...smiling at me...until I realized that it was a mirror. It started talking to me.

''Do you know that you are the ugliest of all. No one likes you. You hate yourself don't you?''

I took a deep breathe and then-

''YOU PIECE OF LEFT OVER CHEESE! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME UGLY HUH! DO YOU WHO I AM? WELL, OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T. YOU CAN'T DEGRADE ME BECAUSE I'M PRETTY MUCH CONFIDENT ABOUT MYSELF. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO NOW? CRY IN A CORNER? MAD FELLOW. GET LOST!''

The mirror also got scared and ran away lol🤣.

Suddenly there was a bright light and I was out of that door.

''Wow...you came back pretty fast huh.'' Baekhyun said surprised and Jungkook just smiled.

Soon all of them were out of the door except one.