Chapter 19

''This kingdom once used to be a very happy and lively place. The destruction happened just a few years ago. The destruction began from the time the now king was a child...''

''They were a happy family...the king, queen and their two children. The only issue was that the king trusted everyone easily. He believed in second chance. He trusted every friend and relative of his. Who knew...who knew that his own best friend would try to murder him in order to take control over his kingdom. He tried to bring his own people against him. Everything was destroyed. Not even a single piece was left happy. The child had to work hard to regain his position. He did. He worked hard and got the position again. But he believes that everything can be solved by war, fight and blood. He hates the word 'trust.'''

''That's...sad.'' Moon said and sighed.

''Well...looks like we need to overcome a lot of problems to get this stone.'' Solar sighed.

''You can never say anything positive...can you.'' Yuha said and rolled her eyes.

''Says the one who doesn't care about anything.'' Jimin said.

''Guys. Stop it.'' Yoongi tried to calm them.

''Let's go.'' Mr.M said and they all stood up from their positions and continued their journey.

Finally, they were standing right in front of the royal castle. They took a deep breathe before entering in. Suddenly they were surrounding by a group of bulky and strong men.

''Hey! What are you doing!'' Soobin said to the man who was holding him.

''Shut up kid.''

''Welcome all. I'm the king.''

''Is this how they welcome all the guests here?'' Jungkook whispered to himself.

''Choi Minho.''

''Huh?'' Jungkook asked confused.

''My name sweet heart.'' Minho said and winked.

''I didn't ask?'' Jungkook said while raising his eyebrows.

''You're beautiful.'' Minho said.

''I already know that.'' Jungkook said proudly.

''This guy is unbelievable.'' Mr.M said in disbelief.

''I like your attitude darling. I'll make you mine.''

''Ahm ahm.'' Mr.M coughed suddenly and both Jungkook and Minho looked at him.

''Sorry continue.''

''What continue idiot!? Here he wants to make me his and all you say is 'CoNtiNuE'.'' Jungkook mocked.

''I know you enough to know that I don't need to interfere in this.'' Mr.M said as Jungkook winked at him.

''What's going on?'' Yuha said confused.

''Look mister. I'm not interested in you. Okay.''

''But I am.'' Minho said and tried to get closer to him. Suddenly Mr.M came in between them.

''We are here for a reason. Do not dare to touch him.'' Mr.M said, more like warned.

Click.

''I'm sorry but this moment is just like a film.'' Moon said and giggled.

''In two days.''

''Huh?''

''If I make him fall for me in two days then he's mine.''

''Does he look like a toy to you!?''

''I don't care. I get what I want. You may go and rest.'' Minho said and left.