Chapter 20

Jungkook ran behind Minho. He found Minho sitting on a swing while looking at the sky.

''You know...''

''I understand that you don't like to trust anyone because of obvious reasons. But I want you to know that not everyone's the same.''

''What do you mean?'' Minho asked with raised eyebrows.

''Look...I want you to listen to me clearly first. I understand that you are broken because of what your father faced. But that doesn't mean you stop trusting and believing in love. Not everyone takes things lightly. There are still people who love you truly and dearly. You remember that your father had lost his everything and the entire kingdom was against him...but do you remember that your mom was still with him. She could've easily left him. But she didn't. Not everyone you trust betrays you.''

''We're all humans and it's quite common for us to make mistakes. Sometimes we make the wrong friends who can ruin us while sometimes we befriend someone who makes our life hundred times better.''

''Life's all about love and trust. A life without these two things is like sky without stars, like forest without animals, like a park without children...in short...life becomes dull.''

''Everything deserves a second chance right? Then so does our life. Your ego can ruin thousands of things that could've gone right.''

''I-i understand. I'll try to be nicer to people.'' Minho said with a weak smile as Jungkook hugged him.

''Btw...You and Mr.M look quite good together.''

''W-what do you mean?''

''I guess none of you realized it yet.''

''What?''

''Everyone needs someone who'll fight the entire world for you...and I think you saw the way Mr.M stood in between both of us just sometime ago.'' Minho said and smiled.

''By the way...I'm sorry for trying to force you earlier...''

''It's alright Minho.''

''Here's your stone.'' Minho said while handing the stone to Moon.

''Thank you.'' Jungkook said.

''You deserved it.'' Minho replied with a smile.

Now, they were on their way to the 'Kingdom Of Nightmares'. Just listening to the name gave them chills. They were going to achieve the 10th and 11th stone together in this kingdom.

But it also meant trouble.

Soon, they reached the castle. They entered inside only to be met by two smiling figures.

''Hey! I'm Lucas and he's Yeonjun...my brother.'' One of the males said with a smile.

'' One of the males said with a smile