Chapter 12

Now, they were heading towards the land of rebels.

''What a weird name.'' Yuha said.

''It suits them. The citizens are known for their fighting skills.'' Mr.M said.

''So...are they like those cruel villains that use their strength to hurt the weak ones?'' Solar asked curiously.

''Not at all. Although, according to me the villains are much better than the hero.'' Mr.M said.

''What makes you say that? You are one of the first persons who like a villain. He's an evil and not a good news.'' Solar asked.

''The human world has just made an image of villains being evil. No human is a villain. All have their own good and bad sides. Just the difference is that the bad side of some people is seen while others are hidden. In my opinion the villain is the actual hero. We shouldn't judge someone by hearing a one sided story. The stories are told in the favour of heroes because everyone knows that if the stories of villains unfold then the heroes will become useless. It's all about power.'' Mr.M said.

''Woah. Mr.M I never knew you were such a speaker huh.'' Jungkook said amazed.

''You know nothing about me.'' Mr.M said.

Soon, they reached a big blue gate. The gate opened letting them in the kingdom of the rebels. They continued walking until they heard a voice.

''HEY! WHO ARE YOU ALL!?'' someone shouted.

They all turned around to see a royal guard looking at them with his fierce eyes while pointing a sword at them.

''We wish to meet the queen.''

''Very well. Follow me.'' the guard said.

''The queen is practicing sword fighting. So...you all are requested to wait for her here.'' he said while leading us to the dining room.

Jungkook POV

We quietly sat on the respective seats and waited for the queen to come. Meanwhile, I looked around to see guards everywhere. The dining room was quite large and majestic.

 The dining room was quite large and majestic

To be honest, I was kinda bored. I decided to talk to Yoongi hyung who was right beside me.

''Hyung..''

''I'm not here...I'm just hallucination.'' Yoongi said with closed eyes.

''Aish.'' I said and then proceeded to disturb Mr.M who was left beside me. (sorry😂)

''Heyo Mr. Rudy.''

''Don't disturb me Jeon.'' Mr.M replied.

''What is this Jeon Jeon huh!? My name is Jungkook. J U N G K O O K. Call me by my name. I feel old when you call me like that.''