Chapter 15

Soon, they found themselves near the place where they would get their 6th stone. The place was very colourful. The place was called 'THE LOVELAND.' They entered the castle gates just to be welcomed by pink petals falling on them. They were surprised and kinda glad for the epic welcome.

''Welcome my dear guests! Myself Kim Seok Jin.'' A handsome male spoke up.

'' A handsome male spoke up

''Woahh...so handsome...'' Jungkook whispered...loud enough for everyone to hear.

''Haha...thank you kid...I'm worldwide handsome you know!''

''Btw is he your boyfriend or something?'' Jin whispered to Jungkook while pointing at Mr.M.

''No...why?''

''I think he already killed me several times in his mind...He's been shooting daggers at me with his eyes. I think he's jealous.'' Jin whispered still looking at Mr.M.

''N-no that's not possible...maybe you're thinking wrong.'' Jungkook said while looking down.

''Hm...maybe.''

''I know I'm not wrong. At least not this time and I'll prove it.'' Jin thought and smiled sadly.

''Well...what is the reason of your sudden presence here?'' Jin asked.

''We're here for the 6th stone.'' Yoongi replied.

''Oh...I see. But you won't get the stone so easily.'' Jin said.

''We already knew that.'' Yuha said making a crying face and everyone laughed.

''Well...I do have something that you can do for me...''

''In order to get the stone of love, you have to unite me with my lover...and show me the true definition of love.'' Jin completed.

''Your lover is angry at you?'' Soobin asked innocently.

''No...his parents don't support the idea of him being with a boy. They want him to marry a girl...'' Jin replied sadly.

''Oh...'' Was the only thing that left all of their mouths.

''We were so happy...you know...whenever he used to scold me, I used to get angry at him. I used to scold him for talking too much nonsense...But now that he isn't here with me, I miss his talks...I miss him scolding me...I miss his smile...his laugh...I miss him a lot. His parents got to know about our relationship and forcefully took him back...to marry him off with a girl.'' Jin said, trying to control his tears.

''That's so wrong of them.'' Jimin said, clearly angry.

''I just want to know if he is happy with the marriage...If he is, then I'll leave him alone and never bother him again.'' Jin said.

''I'm not gonna let that happen...This stupid world can't separate you.'' Mr.M suddenly said, clearly determined to make the lovers reunite.

''We want to talk to his parents...can you please call them for us?'' Solar said and Jin nodded slowly.