Chapter 13

Now they all were heading towards their respective rooms to sleep as Rose requested them to stay the night over because it was already late.

''We'll continue our journey tomorrow guys...You all must be tired. Have a goodnight.'' Mr.M said.

They all wished each other good night and went to their rooms.

JUNGKOOK POV

I wasn't feeling much sleepy so I went to the garden to get some fresh air. But what I saw made me confused. Mr.M was sitting on the ground and looking at the bright shining sky. Wasn't he tired a while ago?

I went and slowly sat beside him.

''What are you doing here Jeon?'' Mr.M said in his usual deep voice.

''I wasn't feeling sleepy so I thought to roam a bit.''

''Oh.''

''Well...why aren't you sleeping? Didn't you say you were tired?''

''I was...but not now. The moon looked beautiful so I thought to admire it for a while.''

''Tell me something about you.''

''Why do you want to know about me?''

''I wanna know the real you.''

''No one knows the real me. I'm a mystery.''

''And I love cracking them.''

Mr.M looked at him for a while and then sighed.

''You won't leave me alone will you?''

''Nope. Not today. I won't leave without getting my answer.''

''There's nothing to know about me. You are here for completing a mission, not for being friends with me. Focus on what's important.''

''I am.''

''...You think I'm important? That's new.''

''Who told you that you're not important?''

''No one said I'm important either.''

''huh?''

''Stop wasting your time Jeon. I know for a fact that one day everyone will leave. You will too. Nothing lasts forever.''

''I don't know what made you like this. But I know that deep inside you are like a little kid. You also love talking a lot but you are hiding the true you. And I will prove to you that I'm not joking about being friends with you. I might have to leave sooner or later but my friendship will always be with you. Well...have a good night.'' Jungkook said and walked away while Mr.M watching the disappearing figure.

''You don't know why I'm like this. If you knew then you would hate me too...just like they did.'' Mr.M sighed and controlled the tears that were threatening to fall.

NEXT DAY

''Our next stop is ''THE KINDGOM OF HAPPINESS''.'' Jimin read while looking at the map.

''Then what are we waiting for...LET'S GET IT!'' Solar shouted.

''Tch...so noisy.'' Yuha scoffed.

''What's with the name?'' Moon asked curiously.

''Well...It's said that the king is always happy. Legends say that he had suffered a major trauma and never cried again. Since that day, the kingdom is called by this name.'' Mr.M explained.

Soon, they arrived to the beautiful yet dull castle. Everything around them looked dull.

''Wow...this is...pretty dull.'' Yoongi said.