Chapter 22

''But what I didn't know was that she was the one who killed my dad. She blamed me for his death. She used to beat me, punish me, make fun of me. But I never said anything to her. Everyone hated me for something I didn't do.''

''But it made you stronger than ever right...'' Jungkook said.

''I was just five at that time Jungkook! I didn't need to be strong...I needed love. I cried every time I saw a happy family. I too wanted to go out with my parents, to eat ice cream, to share jokes and enjoy every moment together.''

''But looks like even god is against my happiness. I met granny when I was about to die in a truck accident. Later on I got to know that the accident was a plan of my mom and her boyfriend. I was dead in everyone's eyes. And I let it be like that. I didn't want to suffer all that again. I requested granny to take me with her, after all she was the one who saved me. She gladly took me and brought me to Utopia.''

''I was 14 when I got to know that she was actually my grandma. My dad belonged to this planet. Suho hyung is his little brother. Kai is his cousin. But they all treat me like I'm their own kid.''

''But I feel like a burden to them. I don't deserve to be loved Jungkook. I don't.'' Mr.M completed while crying.

''Again you're saying this. I know what happened wasn't right but that doesn't mean you were wrong. You didn't deserve that hate. The real criminals were living happily while an innocent's life was ruined. Some people really are so selfish. You're mom and her boyfriend will pay for their sins. Now or later. But they surely will.'' Jungkook said as he hugged Mr.M who hugged him back tightly.

''You deserve the world Mr.M. But this world doesn't deserve a pure soul like you. And love's not a lie. We sometimes just happen to cross paths with the wrong people. But how can you judge every single person just because some didn't behave in the right way with you. I know you're hurt and broken. But you can't stay like that forever right? You need to heal yourself too.''

''Your past doesn't define you. So stay focused on your present. You might lose a lot of amazing things if you let your past haunt you.'' Jungkook said while gently patting his back.

Mr.M just looked at him without saying anything. He felt light after sharing his past with someone. No...not just someone. That someone had recently been running on his mind the entire time. That someone had become his reason of living.

''What was your nightmare?'' Mr.M asked.

''Oh you won't believe it. I was tied to a chair while someone was stealing my banana milk!'' Jungkook said and pouted.

''But they don't know who Jeon Jungkook is. I threw my shoes at that person and I did a head shot you know! I don't feel bad because that's what someone gets if they steal my banana milk.'' Jungkook said with a proud smile.

''You're a kid and cute too.'' Mr.M said as he pinched Jungkook's cheeks which had become a little shade of pink due to the sudden compliment.

''Let's go ahead. Shall we?'' Mr.M asked as Jungkook nodded.

''Finally we're out. Hey guys!!!'' Yuha yelled as she saw the others. They did a group hug.

''You know what was my nightmare? The entire books in the world vanished. You couldn't imagine how scary it was.'' Soobin said in a dramatic way which made the others laugh.

''Looks like you've all passed the test.'' Lucas said with a smile while Yeonjun just trailed behind him.

''Yup! It was tough but we made it.'' Solar said with a smile.

''Here are your stones then.'' Yeonjun said while giving them 2 stones.''

''2 stones?''

''Overcoming your fears isn't a small thing. Anyone who does it, deserves a special reward.'' Lucas said.

''Thank you so much!!'' Everyone shouted.

''Now we've to find the 12th stone and then we'll have to fight that monster thing.'' Moon said as the others nodded.

''Our next and last stop is 'Witch Bay'.'' Mr.M announced while looking at the map.

''Then what are we waiting for? Let's get it!'' Jungkook shouted.

Right now , they just entered the kingdom. And Oh goodness, everything in the kingdom shouted evil. The skeleton heads outside every house, dead animals lying here and there, laughing sounds coming out of nowhere, scary clowns, flying witches and so on.

They finally entered the castle. The spirits showed them the way to the main chamber where the queen would be present.

''Someone's here to meet you my witch.'' one of the spirits said while bowing down. The queen turned around and oh heavens, she was extremely beautiful. Looks like god spent extra time while making her. She looked innocent with that cute face...but her smirk said otherwise.

''Well, hell o there. My name's Jennie. I heard you're here for the last stone.'' Jennie said while looking at the bunch of new faces.

'' Jennie said while looking at the bunch of new faces

Kim Jennie-

- the queen of witches.

-sweet but evil at the same time.

''Yeah...you've heard it right. We're indeed here for the last stone.'' Suga said politely.

''Well...all you've to do is show me something more powerful than witch magic.'' Jennie said with a smirk.

''And how are we supposed to do that?'' Moon asked.

''I don't know. It's for you to find out.'' Jennie said.

''By the way...why is there no guard or maid here?'' Jimin asked.

''When I can do everything with my magic then why do I need someone?'' Jennie asked.

''So...that means you live alone here?'' Jungkook asked.

''Yeah.'' Jennie replied simply.

''I can prove you that there's something more powerful than magic. But for that, you have to let us stay here for sometime.''

''And also I want you to do all the work for just one day without magic.'' Suga completed.

''Huh? Why should I do that?''

''You'll know later on.'' Jungkook said.

''Okay?'' Jennie replied, unsure of the new thing being said to her.

''We'll begin our mission from tomorrow okay guys? Let's rest for now. Ya'll must be tired.'' Moon said and the others nodded.

''You all can stay in the rooms to your left.'' Jennie said and left.

''Are you all thinking what I'm thinking?'' Suga said as the others nodded.

''Tomorrow the real fun will begin.'' Solar said.

TO BE CONTINUED.