acknowledgements

I literally can't believe this. The Life and Death duet is officially done. And to say I miss them already is an understatement.

Falling for death and It always ends is a really big part of my life and I know, I know, what a dumbly cool way to end their story. With the whole loop and everything. I just had to do it.

It's cheesy and unrealistic but that's the beauty in books, it's not supposed to be you know, real. And you see guys! I gave them a happy ending. I'm not that mean, come on. *eye roll emoji*

I named it the Life and Death duet simply because I found it really fit Ace and Harper. Like a perfect balance. Also very cliché but hey, I'm probably one of the most corny and cliche people ever.

And with all that being said, I just want to say thank you to everyone. Truly, I am so grateful for each and one of you. You might not know this but I recognize and remember a lot of you readers from when I first started writing on here. (literally, I've memorized so many people) I'm also so thankful for all the new readers as well. The comments, nice messages, votes, reads and all the support really mean a lot to me.

I love you all.

And I'm proud to take a bow and leave y'all to it. Hopefully, no tears were shed and please don't sue me.

Yours truly,

maggie.

Information about my other books:

This is the last book for Ace and Harper.

Cruel Summer will be coming back soon.
And I'll start uploading more chapters for Love, Aristotle.

Again, thank you so much and have a lovely day babes.