a date with eddie pt2 (18+)

7pm rolled around and you sat on your front porch all dolled up. Well not really,  you definitely do not wear dresses but you decide on a black skirt,  fishnet stockings,  a band t-shirt black and red boots. Your hair was in two braids from the top of your head down to your mid back,  long hair for sure. You had some rings and jewelry on. The few tattoos you had were on view and it really tied it all together. Suddenly in the distance you could hear Eddie's heavy metal music bumping through his speakers. In no time eddie pulled in front of your gate. With a grin you stood up and headed over to your gate, un latching the gate you were met with Eddie and boy did your stomach fill with butterflies. He smelt as amazing as before, cigarettes , weed and cologne filled your nose just like it did before.

"Well hello darling." He greated you with a smile. You just now realized the flowers in his hands has well as a teddy bear. "Oh this is for you." He handed you the flowers and teddy bear with a cheesy grin , you could just see how happy and proud he was of himself.

"Thank you." Again with a smile you took said flowers and teddy bear. He lead you around his van and opened your door. "M'lady." A shit eating grin graced his lips, you couldn't help but laugh at him not in a funny way by any means in a good way. He helped you inside the van, once in he carefully closed the door behind you. Looking around you admired his van,  it was nearly spot less on the ground. You noticed a small bed in the back with a pillow and blanket, confused you honestly thought not much of it but eddie caught onto your suspicion. "I sleep in here sometimes." He stated.

"Really? How come?" You asked. He took a second to respond. "Sometimes I need a break from my uncle." Makes sense. You gave him a nod and a smile. Looking out the window you watched the trees and houses pass by. Soon you realized he was taking you father and father from town. Pulling onto a dirt road you still looking around, for some reason you didn't feel any fear like any normal person would. You honestly felt safe with him. Eddie perked up and made small talk with you just trying to kill the silence. You of course engaged with the conversation no matter what it was.

The van came to a halt. You looked outside the window and couldn't see anything but trees. You looked over at eddie eyebrows furrowed. "What? Is this were you're going to sacrifice me?" You joked. Eddie laughed while shaking his head. He got out went around the front and opened your door. Helping you out he closed the door behind you and grabbed you hands. A volt of electricity shot through your body the minute your hand was in his. "I sware to you, I'm not going to hurt you." He reassured you. With a nod you followed him into the woods. Within just 5 minutes you two stopped at a giant water fountain. Amazed you looked over the entire water fountain. It was massive, at least 60 + feet in the air at least. It was quite and dark but it was calming. Eddie sat on the ground,  you just now notice the picnic basket as well as the blanket. You sat down across from him and watched as he unloaded the picnic basket. "Ok now I wont lie, I made none of this but my uncle however is surprisingly a good cook so he helped me out" he placed two pater plates on the ground, one for  you and one for him.

"Well, I'm sure it's really good." You commented. After you both picked what you wanted you faced the water fall and began your small talk. "So, how do you feel about graduating?" You asked. "Great, I can feel it. 86' will be my year." With a mouth full eddie commented. With a chuckle you took a bite out of the steaming hot pile of lasagna. It was delicious, made your mouth water. "86' will definitely be your year.

• an hour later •

Still in front of the water fall you two sat side by side. Arms touching,  legs touching just so close. Eddie was going on and on about what he was interested in and you listened with a smile. He babbled on about music and D&D. Listing to him go on and on was relaxing but you couldn't focus on anything but his lips. The way the moved with each word and the way he licked his lips keeping them from drying out. The way the corner of his lips turned into a smile when he spoke about something that really made him happy. At first honestly you thought he was a jerk but he wasnt. Sure hes got mood swings like crazy but he was never viscous towards you. About halfway through his sentence he turned to look at you , catching you staring at his lips.