will we make it out alive? (steve)

This story contains mostly you and steve I wanted a picture involved for your imagination.

●●

Upside down. Upside down is no place to be definitely not you and your boyfriend. See this morning when you awakened you thought you would have a normal day just you and steve.. like a date. It was yours and Steve's one year anniversary and you couldn't be more excited to meet up with him and spend some time together but of course that would be simple and easy, when has anything been simple and easy for the two of you? Exactly,  never. Honestly since dating Harrington simple,  easy and most definitely normal has gone completely out the window. It started with fights not between you two but between him and others than it progressed into so much more like uh... fighting demon creatures with his friends and the friends family. It started with will and seems to never stop because it doesn't, it never stops.

••
About mid afternoon you waited around for Steve. The two of you agreed on a certain time and place to hang out and just be yourselves. This date was the first real date the two of you have been on since the world fell apart ... no joke. You waited on your steps watching the birds fly by as if they have no fear. The sound of them singing and the breeze brushing the trees causing them to sway back and forth filled your ears. This was all so relaxing and it's all you wanted to hear but of course that feeling of peace and quite was taken away by the sound of a car screeching to a halt.

"C'mom , c'mon." Steve hurried you. Ok not how you wanted the date to start. You thought to yourself. In all honesty you were just hoping he was rushing you because he had dinner reservations and didn't want to be late but again , that was not the case at all.

"Look I'm sorry" steve started. Great this isnt good. Steve locked the car doors and hurried on out of your driveway. "I know this is our anniversary but something has come up and you know , you know I wouldn't but a halt in our plans if it wasnt important.

Hes right. Thinking back he never put a halt in your plans unless it was life threatening.. which could only mean one thing. Someones life was in danger or the world was going to end... again.

You had not much to say. This always happens but you'd rather do what is needed then to let someone or everyone suffer. "What have you gotten us into Harrington?" You questioned. You watched as he sped down the road , trees passing you by the only thing you could see was green. "I... I did not want this. Let me make that clear." He ran a hand through his hair signaling he was stressed stressed. This really can't be good. "I swear to you all I wanted was a decent day with my beautiful girlfriend but I've got bad karma I guess." You could clearly see the frustration on his face and you could hear it in his voice. Steve never took his eyes off the road, he was going way to fast do even blink right now. You had nothing else to say, you know seeing whatever this was would help you process things better.