sex shop pt3 (18+)

Argyle: taking your boyfriend to an adult shop is always entertaining especially when hes high out of his mind giggling at everything he sees or you show him. What should've been maybe a 20 minute stop it turned into nearly two hours of you both giggling about the sizes of dildos or whatever. You two tired out whips on each other and laughed about it the entire time. You were genuinely surprised that no one kicked you two out. You guys found several new toys and outfits to try out. "Look the fucking size of this" argyle said holding out a large dildo. "Holy cow" you giggled poking the dildo. After finding everything you need you two headed to the counter to purchase your items even on the way home you two giggled and played with the toys of course once home you two toked it up before enjoying yourselves in the bedroom.

Billy: sex shopping Is one of your favorite things to do with your boyfriend billy. The entire time was spent him teasing you getting you all hot and bothered the entire time he would enjoy watching you tremble anytime he mentioned what he would do to you once you guys got home and of course he made you wear vibrating underwear so therefore while shopping he would tease you even more. "Like that babygirl?" He whispered in your ear shielding you from the other people around while you shook until he turned off the vibator giving you a break once you got it together you smacked his chest "fuck you " you huffed he laughed "I'm trying" he winked. After 10 minutes you couldn't handle it anymore you pulled him out of the store after purchasing your items the entire walk to his car he teased you with the vibator. You just quickly ran to the car of course he wouldn't unlock it so now you are crouched down trying so hard to not moan. He definitely found it amusing finally he let you inside you barely got yourself inside the car. "You are doing such a good job." He praised you once in the car. "Hargrove find a hidden spot park it and deal with me" you demanded he laughed but obeyed your demand. He found a hidden parking spot and the two of you spent the next hour and a half having sex in his car and it was definitely worth it.