childern (Jonathan)

Having kids was on your to do list as an adult so when you got that opportunity you took it especially with the love of your life Jonathan. You and Jonathan met 2 and a half years ago and just recently got married less then  4 months ago and yes you are already pregnant because Jonathan works fast.  You found out you were pregnant a week before your wedding so you are working on 5 months into the pregnancy and it has its ups and downs but Jonathan definitely makes it worth it.

Sitting on the couch waiting for your husband to come home was something you did every night once he got off of work. When you heard the keys jingle alerting you he was here you got super excited and manged to get yourself up. You waddled over to the door waiting like a puppy dog once the door opened you embraced him in a hug more than happy to see him.

"Hey babygirl." Johnathan wrapped his arms around you nuzzling into your neck. You instantly relaxed into his embrace.

"Hi babe , how was work?" You asked waddling away with your hand in his. Johnathan closed the door before following behind you to the couch instantly you snuggled into him when you both sat down.

"It was great I got everything I needed done." You smiled at his response knowing that he easily stresses about work.

"That's good I'm glad" you leaned up kissing him. He kissed back with a smile playing with your hair.

"So how are my little Angel's doing?" He asked rubbing your stomach softly. You smile again watching him rub your stomach than you responded. "Great we are doing wonderful" you grinned watching him kiss and talk to your stomach. Less then a week ago was your gender reveal and when he found out it was a boy he was over the moon of course you were too. You both have already began spoiling the baby before its arrival. You both laid on the couch just embracing one another before you both got up heading to the kitchen to figure out dinner since both of you were incredibly hungry.

"Pizza?" Jonathan suggested you shook your head.

"I would love pizza but your little boy here doesn't like it." You patted your stomach. Of course Johnathan didnt mind , you both eventually came to an agreement on food which was take out. After eating dinner you and Jonathan cuddled up on the couch again watching tv listening to the light rain fall before it became heavy and a storm. Eventually you both headed to bed getting comfortable before falling asleep.

• time skip •

9 and a half months pregnant and you were more than ready to give birth to this child. Walking became more than uncomfortable for you as time increased Johnthan was as supportive as always and was right by your side whenever you needed him. Since you have less than a week before baby Leo arrives Johnathan started his time off today so you know get his full attention which is lovely.

"Babygirl?" Jonathan called out for you from somewhere in the house.

"Nursery!" You hollered out sitting on the rocking chair just taking in the nursery. Johnathan arrived carrying a small bag filled with more baby clothes.

"Baby we have enough clothes" you laughed thinking that he went out and bought more.

"Hey I didn't go out for this someone dropped it off" Johnathan chuckled before setting the bag down. You both knew the child was ready to come out any day now even tho you have a little less then a week to go. You both sat in the nursery for hours just preparing everything and over analyzing the room. Eventually you felt your stomach contraction.

"Ohh shit" you mumbled feeling the contraction. Johnathan looked over at you. "Are you ok baby?" He asked worriedly getting up and moving closer to you. You just nodded unable to make a word since another contraction flowed through.

"These contrations are to close." Johnathan said you agreed with him and he helped you stand when you stood up you popped like a balloon. Water pooled at your feet you both were shocked.

"This is it" Johnathan said grabbing your hospital bag. You waddled out as fast as you could to the car getting in and breathing trying to calm yourself. Johnathan got in the car and headed out to the hospital. Each moment the contractions got closer and closer. You got to the hospital and got into the birthing room. Less than an hour and a half later you and Johnathan welcomed leo Byers.

"Hes absolutely adorable.." you rubbed his little cheeks. You and Jonathan were so in love with him and how adorable he was. You both took your share cuddling leo so while Johnathan had him you slept for as much as you could. When you did wake up you took in how amazing Johnathan looked as a dad , he was so gentle and caring with leo and definitely over protective whenever the nurses came in to check on little leo. After the next couple of weeks were a little rough for you both but you guys managed to get through it happily and of course steve and all of the others were over to babysit all the time so you guys got little breaks here and there which was wonderful for the both of you but it definitely helped you out more once Johnathan had to go back to work.