candle wax. ( eddie 18+🌶🔥)

Joe if you see this , no you didnt.
♡♡

Kinks. Some people are embarrassed by that word and what follows when exploring your kinks. You never really got the chance to explore yours until you met eddie. Eddie was down for whatever as long as it made you happy and satisfied. He too has kinks of his own that you both enjoy as well. Kinks aren't something to be ashamed of and eddie made sure you knew that.

With a full day coming to an end Eddie moved around the kitchen as he made dinner, the two of you exhausted and hungry. At the beginning of your relationship eddie wasnt a great  cook but he was determined to learn and when he did each time the food got better and better. Watching your boyfriend cook dinner shirtless and in sweat pants you couldn't help but imagine him on top of you , his hair in your face,  his necklace you bought him for his birthday dangling in your face. Squeezing your legs together you watched as his back muscles flexed as he worked on dinner. While he worked on dinner innocently you were imagining the things he could and would do to you. Your thoughts drifted back to the other night. His hands on your throat , his hands in your hair everything felt amazing. The pants and moans he let out filled your ears and every time you screamed his name he made sure each thrust hit the spot every time. You remember being wrapped up on him, your legs around his waist locking him in. Everything about that night was perfect and your body craved for it again.

"Babe? Babe??" Eddie was standing in front of you with a plate full of food. The look on his face was confusion and lust. Oh no, did I moan or something? you thought. A smirk graced his lips while you carefully took your plate after removing yourself from the counter. Still blushing you made your way to the table. Eddie joined you after grabbing his own plate.

"So, you wanna share with the class on what you were day dreaming about?" Eddie locked eyes with you still smirking he began eating the spaghetti. Clearing your thought you leaned forward.

"2 nights ago." Was all you said. Confusion set in again as eddie began to remember what happened two nights ago. All of the same memories you had , he had and damn did that turn him on.

"Really? Huh.." the cockiness beamed off of Eddie while he ate his dinner with a smug look on his face. Oh boy , this is going to be fun.

"Did you enjoy that night?" Eddie questioned.

"I did, yes." You responded. The thoughts of that night graced your memory yet again. Your moans blended in with his. The sweat dripped off of both of you. The sweet feeling of pleasure and bliss was all you wanted to feel again.

"Someones horny." Eddie snickered. You could see the look on his face was filled with lust. Looking under the table you could definitely see that eddie too was horny. Blushing beat red you tried so hard to focus on dinner and it worked until you felt something under the table. In shock you scooted your chair back giving your boyfriend more room. Eddie tied his hair back with a ponytail tie before kissing your bare thighs. The moans that left your lips was like music to his ears.