late night's (jonathan mild spicy)

Spending the night alone was always normally in your relationship with Jonathan. Even when you two were just friends you never hung out with him after 9:30pm it's like he became nonexistent. It was definitely weird and you tried to talk to your boyfriend about it but he always changed the subject and always seemed uncomfortable to talk about it so you dropped it immediately until tonighttonight you just couldn't stop thinking about it. So you confronted him.

You tried reaching him on the phone in hopes he was home but his mother joyce said he wasnt and never is at this hour. You thanked her before hanging up huffing you tried Nancy and maybe even steve still getting nowhere you decided to go for a walk and try all of his favorite places in hopes he was at one of them. After walking around for an hour and a half you finally found his car confused you watched waiting for some movement sitting aside you waited for 15 minutes before you heard footsteps approaching behind you.

"Babe?" You jumped at his voice nearly screaming bloody murder. You panted holding your chest.

"Uh.. hi" you greeted. He looked at you confused.

"What are you doing out here its late."

"I could ask you the same thing" you crossed your arms trying to seem tougher than him. He laughed and shook his head.

"Is this because I disappear at night?" He asked you nodded.

"Duh why else?" You said really sassy. Johnny laughed again before dragging you to his car you of course followed.

"Close your eyes" he said you did but with hesitation. You felt him move you around which you let him.

"Open" he said. You did so and gasped looking at the artwork in front of you. The side of the brick building was beautiful painted it was a guy taking a picture of a girl in a beautiful dress with such a lovely smile.

"This is what you've been doing?" You asked he nodded and smiled

"Its what I've been doing for the past year and a half. I've done a total of 10. At first I want allowed to say anything but now I can" he wrapped his arms around her you both stared at he artwork before it started raining you both headed for the car.

"Is that going to get washed away?" You asked he shook his head

"No it's fine" he turned towards you you moved the center counselor freeing more space you scooted in closer. He pulled you in for a kiss you both started kissing eagerly. Your hands roamed each others bodys you got up and sat on his lap your butt beeped the horn making you both laugh. "Car sex?" He asked with a grin

"Absolutely." You both went back to making out. As you both kissed you grinded against his lap before he started stripping you both. Once naked he laid you on the seat since there was enough room he grabbed a condom from the glove box in the car he rolled it on before kissing up on you. The rain pounded agaisnt his car thunder roared and lighting nearly blinded the both of you but you two kept up. Jonathan was so loving an affectionate he kissed all over your body leaving soft Mark's on your body.

"Come on Jonathan" you whined needy for him. He laughed at your eagerness before he obeyed your whine. He was careful and easy with you with each thrust. Everything felt absolutely amazing. He only picked up his pace when you asked for it. Your moans mixed together. You wrapped your legs around his waist. He leaned down whispered in your ear. "Such a good girl" you absolutely lost your shit at his praises. You both lasted for another 10 minutes. When you both were finished he began his after care. He cleaned you both off , wrapped you in a blanket while he pulled his boxers on. "I think we should stay here for a while" you mentioned he agreed. He laid the seat back giving you both more room. You both snuggled up to each other listening to the rain against the roof his car. "You know I love you right?" You nodded at his response and yawned "I do and you know I love you too" he nodded too. You both laid there embarrassing each other while the ground rumbled and the light flashed in your eyes. You never thought youd be here with Jonathan but you were definitely happy.

 You never thought youd be here with Jonathan but you were definitely happy