on my knees for you (18+)

Will Byers: over the age of 18.
If you do not like this do not read it.

••

Submissive. Will is normally In between I guess you could say hes a switch. In his younger age he was submissive for sure but now hes dominant but a little more submissive when it comes to you his baby. Will is 22 and filled with lots of love and sexual desires especially when it comes to you , that man is down bad for you everyday. You could look at him and that man will be on his knees for you in a matter of seconds. He'll kiss the ground you walk on because that man is obsessed with you.

••

"Will?" You called out for your boyfriend. When getting no response you walked around the house confused. Its 7:45 am on a Saturday that man isnt at work so where is he? You walked into his office and seen him digging through his stack of papers on his desk. You leaned against the door.

"Babe?" You called out again. Finally his gaze met your attention, you could see all of the frustration leave his body once you two made eye contact.

"Well good morning to you." He said letting his eyes wonder your half naked body. You had on one of his tshirts and underwear is all even in the beginning of fall you will wear either just his tshirt or his tshirt and underwear.

"Eyes up here Byers." You giggled before walking over to him. He pushed the chair out from under the desk giving you the option to sit on his lap which of course you took. Sitting on his lap facing him you adjusted yourself on his lap before looking up at him.

"Its so hard to believe how submissive you used to be." You said out of the blue. He chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Someones gotta dominate your little ass" he said with a smirk. You playfully hit his chest. It was a shock to everyone once will became more dominant. He went from being dominated to being the dominant and you dont mind it at all.

"Oh bite me" you perked up at his words and gave him a smirk before you bit his arm.

"Fuck I didn't mean literally." He lightly smacked your head getting you to release your grip on his arm. You giggled at your artwork. You definitely left teeth marks on his arm.

"Watch what you say Byers." You laughed before getting off of him. He stopped you by wrapping his arms around you.

"And where do you think you're going?" He asked leaning his head on your shoulder.

"To the kitchen." You wiggled out of his grip before walking into the kitchen.

Around lunch time he finally came out of his office since he had a lot to do that morning. He leaned against the wall in the kitchen watching you cook something for lunch. You not noticing he was there you carried on with cooking and what not. Will stayed there admiring you and your body before he ever so carefully walked behind you. You turned to find your boyfriend on his knees at your side confused you turned to him.

"Will what are you doing?" You asked running your hands through his hair.

"You are the only person who can get me on my knees. I'm all yours baby. Do with me as you please." You gasped slightly at his words definitely still confused but will has never been this submissive with you. The way he looked at you with those eyes definitely turned you on. Quickly you shut off the burner on the stove and pushed your food back because suddenly your appetite was your boyfriend and not the food you spent time putting together. You leant down to kiss him which he kissed back before standing up letting you do as you pleased. You unbuttoned his shirt before pulling it off letting his chest be free. You admired your boyfriend before you started kissing from his v-line up to as far as you could reach. His body was warm to the touch and grew goosebumps every time you touched his body. You retraced your steps this time leaving a trail of hickeys throughout his bare chest and stomach. After that you took his hand leading him to the couch the closest padded area. Stopping him in front of the couch you pulled his pants down after undoing his belt. Will rested his hands on your shoulders. Stepping out of his pants he kicked them aside. You took a second to admire your incredibly handsome boyfriend before pushing him down onto the couch. You got on him straddling him before attaching your lips to his. With a slight moan he kissed you back letting his hands wonder your body. With every touch your body grew goosebumps too. You loved the way his fingers traced your body and how warm they felt against your cool body and how he would slightly grip your hips making you grind against his crotch. Even tho he dominated you a little bit you definitely enjoyed it. The two of you took it slow. A heated makeout session but slowly grinding against each other building heat between you too and the desire to release your sexual needs. With every heated kiss came a good grind against his crotch which was bringing you both to a point of needing and wanting more. Eventually he laid you down without breaking the kiss before getting on top of you. Occasionally his lips would leave yours to mark a part on your body which caused moans to leave your body every time you felt him suck on your skin. With every hickey your ran your hands over his naked back leaving marks there too. Will carefully pulled your shirt off leaving you nearly naked under him. He took the chance to mark your naked body as much as he could not caring who could see what marks. You felt weak and dizzy under his touch, he always had that effect on you. By now you were getting desperate because he stopped grinding against you so you wrapped your legs around him.

"Byers fuck me" you demanded not caring how desperate you sound. He said nothing and did nothing which made you whine and moan.

"Will please." You cried out for him. Every inch of your body was hot and needy for him and him not doing anything was really irritating. You just wanted him to touch you even if it was for a little while. You watched as he looked at you amused.

"Fucker" you grumbled. He laughed and shook his head before leaning down to your ear "you've always been so desperate for me haven't you?" He said his tone cocky. You rolled your eyes and took it upon yourself to grind up against him giving yourself some relase. You arched your back and moaned. Will pushed your hips down. "Desperate little one." You wanted to complain but he gave you no option he covered your mouth.

"I'm getting there." He said before pulling your underwear off before pulling his off. Like a good boy he wore protection so it was only a matter of seconds before you felt him push in. You gasped but it was muffled since his hand was over your mouth.

"Quite. Wouldn't want the neighbors to complain would we?" He looked you in the eyes not moving. Desperately you shook your head. Happy with that response he started to thrust in and out which made you very happy now that you didn't have to beg for it anymore. Will took you on that couch every inch of you didnt go untouched it was definitely the time of your life. He was gentle and rough only when you wanted it and he followed your begs and pleads even if he teased you in between. The love between you too was definitely all over that couch. Every moan every beg and plead was loud and desperate even tho he told you to keep it quite. Of course he made sure what he did wouldn't keep you quite. With every thrust came loud moans from the both of you because let's face it neither of you could be quite. The house was filled with the sound of your moans mixing with his as well as the sound of skin on skin and his breathless praises. There wasnt a moment that passed where you weren't satisfied. He made sure that with every thrust came a loud moan from you which made him happy to know he could satisfy you.

"Will.." you moaned breathlessly. "I can't.." you mumbled he left you no chance to finish your sentence. He made sure you couldn't speak only moan. It wasnt long before you to had enough and reached your climax together. He praised you every second until you finished and every second after that until he finished. Breathless he laid on top of you not putting his full weight on you. You played with his hair while panting like crazy. The dizzy woozy feeling was still taking over your body. You could hardly focus or keep your eyes open so when you felt him move and toss the condom in the trash then lay back on you, you fell asleep the minute he told you to. You felt the warmth of his body and the blanket drape over you before falling into a deep sleep. You felt protected when will wrapped his arms around you protectively. It wasnt long before he too fell asleep.