☁️💚Accidents Happen, Bubs🪄☁️

Hey hey everyone! Welcomeeeeeee baaaack >:)

Todays Oneshot was requested by~
@LokisBabyBoy !

Thank you for your request bro! And I hope you all enjoy 🫶🏽

Little: Y/N (He/Him)
CG: Loki Laufeyson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I. No. Wanna. WEAR'EM!!"
Y/N was screaming at the top of his lungs whilst Loki tried to convince him to wear a diaper, or at least a pull up even.
How come? Well,
It's just that Y/N has been having accidents more than usual lately.

For example just the other day at Tony and Bruce's lab he had an accident because he forgot he had to go. Then at Steve, Bucky, and Sam's apartment Y/N sadly couldn't make it to the bathroom quite on time. And there was also another time when Y/N was at Thor's floor then had an accident while sleeping.

After hearing all of this, Loki had ordered Diapers and Pull-Ups for Y/N. But the little one wasn't having it. At all.

"Darling, this is only so you don't have accidents. You don't want to be in yucky pants, do you?"
Loki raised an eyebrow at Y/N who was just blushing red.
"I no have acwidents! I bwig boy! I no need diapees!"

"Y/N you're still a big boy if you wear diapers. It's nothing to be ashamed about, I promise."

Y/N whined. He shook his head, "Nuh-Uh! I dwont want it!!"

Loki sighed, he placed the diaper on the couch then held his hands out, "Come here bubs, please."
Y/N hesitantly walked to Loki, but he couldn't deny he wanted some cuddles right now. He went into Loki's warm and loving embrace.

"Fine, we can do things your way. You don't have to wear the diaper. If no accidents happen, then you won't have to wear them. But if you do, just for safe measures, your going to wear one for the day. That sound fair to you?"

Y/N nodded only slightly, he didn't want to wear a diaper at all. He was a big boy! He didn't need those kind of things.. he was determined to prove his point!

"Alrighty then, darling." Loki kissed Y/N's cheek, "Well, we've got to visit uncle Clint and Natasha today, haven't we? But first we need to eat and get ready. You want anything special, babes?"

"Ice Cweam Sandwhich!"

Loki chuckled, "Haha, no baby. It's not treat time just yet, I meant warm food."

"Hmm.. mwashed 'tato?"

"Oooo, sounds yummy. I'll get right in that, bubs. Stay here and play while mommy cooks."

"Otay!!"

Loki patted Y/N's soft (H/T) hair and walked off to make lunch.

"J? Pway Swing 2!!"

"Of course, Mr. Y/N."

Y/N liked the music that the animals sung, the unique voices and unique song choices always appealed to him. Plus he really liked the Gorilla, he was his favorite!

You were so happy Uncle Tony installed a Jarvis A.I in Loki's part of the tower. There always was a Jarvis A.I in his room of course, but it didn't follow any commands or requests Loki wanted because Tony didn't trust Loki being in the tower just yet.

But once you came into the picture, Tony started to ease up on Loki. So now you both had access to whatever Jarvis could provide!

"Mm.."
Y/N whined.. a small feeling in his lower tummy started to grow. It made him feel uncomfortable but he ignored it, shouldn't be that much of a biggie right?
But no matter how much you ignored it, it only grew more and fast. Y/N started to squirm in discomfort.