☁️🖤Drums and Guitars🎸☁️

Requested by @hearts_4_bucky ❤️

Thank you for your request, and I hope you all enjoy 💕

(Also, this starts our Across The Spiderverse littlespace oneshots!)

CG: Spider-Punk/ Hobie Brown

Little: Y/N (She/Her) (1)

Back in Earth-138, it was a pretty relaxing night. Hobie didn't have to patrol, no concerts, no spider-society, nothing to do.
Well, that wasn't all true. Right now he was spending time with his little, Y/N.
She was a friend that Hobie meant years ago, even before becoming Spider-Punk, they were pretty close.

Through those years, she's revealed her little side to him. In all honesty, at first he didn't care. It was Y/N's life, she could do what she want. But he soon grew more curious. So one day, he gained courage to ask if he could "watch her" when little.
She happily agreed. Then one thing lead to another, and now Hobie is Y/N's full time caregiver.

So his only task that he needed to do, was look over his little one Y/N.

As of right now, Hobie doesn't have a home. He never felt a need to, in all honesty. But Y/N insisted that he move in with her, he declined the offer for awhile, but gave in when Y/N started to grow more worried of where he was.
So the two of them share a very, very cramped apartment. But they're able to make do with what they have.

Hobie and Y/N were in there cramped bedroom. Why was it cramped? Because Hobie moved almost all his instruments into the bedroom.
Speaking of which, he was on the bed with Y/N with guitar in hand, tuning it to be right.

Y/N hummed angrily watching Hobie focused on his guitar, "Ba!" She babbled, hitting Hobie's hand angrily. It was nothing more than a light tap.

"Hm? Why all that fuss?"
He chuckled, continuing to tune his guitar, "I have to get this ready for tomorrow, kid. You know that."

Yes, Y/N did know that. But that didn't mean she wanted Hobie to put all his attention to instruments!

She whined and tried to push the guitar out of Hobie's hands, but failed.
"Cmon love, don't be like that. This will only take a second, yeah?"
He placed down the guitar and held Y/N in his arms, quickly placing them down on the cluttered floor.

"Go play for awhile, I'll be there to join you in a bit."

Y/N huffed and crawled away to the living room. She just sat in the middle of the carpet, suckling on her pacifier to ease her nerves. She was undoubtedly angry, but she didn't want to just sit on the carpet the whole night. That's boring!
She crawled around the living room to find some toys. She first saw a teddy bear, she smiled and held it close by her side. Then she saw a toy dog, she didn't want to play vet right now.

Then she grabbed a rattle, she gave it a quick shake before throwing it to the side.

The next toy she found peeked her interest, it was a small drum! She grabbed it and held it on her lap. Maybe, if she played an instrument for her bubby, he would play too!
She giggled and grabbed her stuffie and drums and made her way to the bedroom again.

"Ba!! Ba!"
She babbled, she placed down her toys and smile up at Hobie, he looked down at Y/N with a smile.

"What you got there?"
He asked, somehow still tuning his guitar.

"Dwums! P'ay!
She smiled, slapping her hands onto the drums loudly while giggling. She even grabbed her stuffie and made its little hands slap onto the drum.
"Bam! Bam! Bam!"